Philadelphia Energy Solutions Voluntarily Recalls Kerosene Sold To Distributors In Pennsylvania And New Jersey - Recalled product was sold from December 10 - December 18 -
PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Philadelphia Energy Solutions (PES) headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania announced today the voluntary recall of kerosene sold to distributors in Pennsylvania and New Jersey after receiving information of consumer complaints from a distributor. The kerosene being recalled was sold between December 10 and December 18. Gasoline and Diesel from these stations is NOT being recalled, only kerosene.
It is very important that consumers immediately stop using the kerosene purchased during this time period and call the number below. The kerosene, if used, could create a potential safety hazard due to a low ignition temperature, which may cause fires in space heaters or other equipment. If possible, remove it and place it outdoors. Anyone that purchased kerosene during this time frame from any of the stations listed below should call 1-800-261-3707 as soon as possible to report it. PES will make arrangements for its collection.
Hotline Number: 1-800-261-3707
- Quinton Riggins: 505 Salem Quinton Rd, Quinton, NJ
- Pleasantville Riggins: 901 N New Rd, Pleasantville, NJ
- Cardiff Riggins: 6710 Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
- S. Vineland Riggins: 4133 S Main Rd, Vineland, NJ
- Nesco Riggins: 3426 Nesco Rd, Hammonton, NJ
- Burlington Fuel Express: 58 Route 130 S. Wood Street Intersection, Burlington, NJ
- Scotty Gas East Stroudsburg: 5128 Milford Road, East Stroudsburg, PA
- US Gas Quakertown: U.S. Gas Minimart, 530 Broad Street, Quakertown, PA
- Riggins: 52nd Street, Philadelphia, PA
PES has taken all necessary precautions to ensure no other off specification products are distributed.
The hotline number and press release will also be available on PES's website at www.pes-companies.com
About Philadelphia Energy Solutions
Philadelphia Energy Solutions (PES), headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is a leading manufacturer of petroleum and petrochemical products. PES is developing additional energy and manufacturing opportunities, including those derived from the abundance of natural gas located in Pennsylvania's Marcellus Shale region.
SOURCE Philadelphia Energy Solutions