Philadelphia Invisalign Braces Dentist Dr. Cirka Providing "Smile Makeovers"
PHILADELPHIA, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Ken Cirka, a Philadelphia Invisalign Braces Dentist is helping patients straighten their teeth and get the attractive smile they've always wanted with Invisalign "invisible" braces. Invisalign braces are for people who seek a perfectly aligned smile that will make them look more attractive and feel more confident about smiling.
Invisalign braces are a virtually invisible way to straighten teeth without using the traditional metal braces that many people find embarrassing to wear. Invisalign braces use a series of "invisible" clear removable aligners to move and straighten teeth over time for a perfectly aligned smile.
"Most people are not born with perfectly straight teeth," stated Dr. Ken Cirka - Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist. "Invisalign braces are proven to align your teeth faster than traditional metal braces, plus they're 'invisible' and more comfortable."
Invisalign braces offer many advantages over traditional metal braces:
* "Invisible": Invisalign "invisible braces" are made of clear plastic aligners most people won't even know you're wearing them.
* Comfortable: The use of plastic aligners offer a smooth surface that is gentle in your mouth so you won't feel any pain.
* Removable: You can take them out to eat, sleep or brush your teeth.
* Affordable: In most cases, Invisalign braces cost less than traditional metal braces.
* Fast: In most cases your treatment time is less than that of traditional braces.
Click here for more information about the Invisalign braces provided by Dr. Cirka in Philadelphia: http://www.phillydentistry.com/invisalign.html
About Dr. Ken Cirka - Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist
Philadelphia dentist Dr. Ken Cirka, D.M.D. is a general and cosmetic dentist specializing in cosmetic dentistry, porcelain veneers, dental crowns and implants, tooth whitening, restorative dentistry and preventive care for healthy teeth and gums. Call (215) 568-6222 for a free consultation, or visit Dr. Cirka online: http://www.PhillyDentistry.com/
SOURCE Dr. Ken Cirka