NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The telecommunications market in Philippines is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data will be the largest contributor segment through 2021. Going forward, operators' investment in 4G network, modernization of existing 3G networks, deployment of fiber connectivity for provision of digital services will present significant opportunities for vendors and investors.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Philippines is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by data segment.
- Operators are focusing on expanding 4G coverage and offering attractive data plans to boost data usage.
- Mobile revenue will account for 63.5% of the total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will be the fastest growing segment over 2016-2021.
- The Philippines telecom market will continue to be dominated by the duopoly of PLDT (Smart) and Globe Telecom during the forecast period.
Philippines: Mobile Data and Digital Services are Key drivers of the Telecom Market.' a new Country Intelligence Report , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Philippines today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Philippines compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Philippines.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice and data from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Philippines telecommunication market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Philippines telecommunication market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Philippines mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Philippines telecommunication market.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Philippines.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04595294-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/philippines-mobile-data-and-digital-services-are-key-drivers-of-the-telecom-market-300396692.html