Philly I-Day will offer the following programs, most of which will provide attendees the opportunity to earn credits in their continued education:
- Beyond Breach: Everything You Need to Know About Cyber
- Climate Change: A Crisis or Opportunity in Insurance?
- New Risks of Advancing Technology and Societal Trends
- Travel Risk Management - Developing an Integrated Solution
- Workers' Compensation: What is Modified Duty and How is a Program Created?
- Social Media: Landmine or Goldmine in the Employment Law Arena?
- Evolving Best Practices through Predictive Modeling for Claims
- Careers in Insurance: The Multigenerational Workforce
In addition to the above programs, Philly I-Day will host an opening executive panel of industry leaders including:
- Paul Horgan, CEO of Global Corporate in North America, Zurich North America
- Madeline H. Serpico, U.S. CEO of Multinational Clients, AON
- Nancy Wilson, Director of Quality Assurance, Risk & Safety, Wawa
- Moderator: John Weber, Associate Editor A.M. Best Company
Philly I-Day will also feature keynote speaker Dante Disparte, founder and CEO of Risk Cooperative. An entrepreneur, business leader and global risk expert, Disparte is credited with designing the world's first card-based life insurance program for the United Nations, a plan that has placed more than a half billion dollars of risk within markets in more than 150 countries. Disparte frequently shares his expertise on risk, economic competitiveness and security issues on the global stage.
For more information about Philly I-Day, including registration, please visit www.insurancesociety.org.
Founded in 1901, the Insurance Society of Philadelphia (ISOP) is a non-profit organization dedicated to education and professional development of insurance professionals working in the insurance, legal, healthcare and financial services industries. ISOP hosts industry-wide events such as The Independence Gala, Philly I-Day and Week of Giving. For more information, please visit www.insurancesociety.org.
ABOUT THE PHILADELPHIA CPCU SOCIETY CHAPTER
The Philadelphia CPCU Society Chapter is a community of credentialed property and casualty insurance professionals who promote excellence through ethical behavior and continuing education. To learn more, visit http://philadelphia.cpcusociety.org/https://philadelphia.cpcusociety.org/
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/philly-i-day-2017-exploring-the-evolving-world-of-risk-300392902.html
SOURCE Insurance Society of Philadelphia