OCEAN VIEW, Delaware, November 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Photovoltaic (PV) Inverter Market size is expected to reach USD 19.87 billion by 2024, according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Decreasing solar component cost associated with increasing adoption of clean fuel energy is anticipated to drive the Photovoltaic (PV) inverter market size. Technology advancement and manufacturing improvement have positively impacted the industry outlook.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/234
Favorable government initiatives such as PPA, feed in tariff and net metering to promote development and deployment of renewable energy technologies will encourage PV inverter market size during the forecast period.
Increasing off grid electricity demand will further complement the industry outlook. Growing need for clean and reliable electricity will further compliment the industry growth. As of 2015, over 600 million population in Africa has no or poor electricity access. Lack of consumer awareness towards incentives introduced by the respective government may hinder industry growth over forecast period.
Browse key industry insights spread across 142 pages with 364 market data tables & 13 figures & charts from the report, "Photovoltaic (PV) Inverter Market Size By Product (Standalone, On-Grid), By Technology (Micro, String, Central), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Utility), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, France, Netherland, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, UAE, South Africa, Brazil, Chile), Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2024" in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- U.S. PV inverter market size is anticipated to witness over 14% growth by 2024. Government incentives including tax rebate, subsidy and financial assistance for development of renewable energy technologies may propel the industry growth.
- Standalone PV inverter market size was valued over 17 GW in 2015 and in term of revenue is expected to reach over USD 6 billion by 2024 owing to increasing off grid electricity demand.
- South Africa was valued over 100 MW in 2015 and in term of revenue is forecast to reach over USD 30 million by 2024. Growing demand reliable and clean energy may favor the industry growth. The Government of Africa has implemented Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer Programs which aims to install 10,000 GWh of renewable energy.
- Commercial applications were valued over 10 GW in 2015 and are expected to witness growth subject to regulatory initiatives towards energy efficiency. Growing infrastructure in emerging economies will further boost the demand for PV inverter in future.
- China PV inverter market share is likely to exceed 70 GW by 2024. National energy administration has announced to install over 18 GW of photovoltaic systems.
- Central PV inverter market was valued over 20 GW in 2015 and in term of revenue is likely to exceed USD 10 billion during forecast period. Increasing deployment of commercial and utility solar project may favor the business in future.
- Chile is expected to reach over USD 150 million by 2024. Engagement of power purchase agreement with utilities coupled with government incentives is likely to drive the industry. In 2015, Enel green power has signed a power purchase agreement with Endesa for large scale PV project in Chile.
- UK PV inverter market share was valued over USD 400 million in 2015 and in term of volume is expected to witness a significant growth over 17% by 2024.
- Major players in the industry are KACO Energy Inc., Advanced Energy, REFUsol, Schneider Electric, Ingeteam, ABB, Sungrow Power, Huawei Technologies, Elettronica Santerno, SMA Solar Technology, Mitsubishi, Growatt Energy, Omron, Bonfiglioli Riduttori, Siemens AG., Enphase Energy, Fronius International, Tabuchi Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Zeversolar.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/234
PV inverter market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of revenue in USD million and volume in MW from 2013 to 2024, for the following segments:
Global PV Inverter Market by Connectivity
Global PV Inverter Market by Product
Global PV Inverter Market by Application
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South Africa
- Latin America
Browse Related Reports:
- Concentrator Photovoltaic (CPV) Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Germany, UK, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa), Application Development, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2023
- U.S. Solar Panel Market Size, Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis, Application Development, Price Trend, Competitive Landscape & Forecast, 2016 - 2023
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Corporate Sales, USA
Global Market Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1 888-689-0688
SOURCE Global Market Insights Inc.