(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161017/429206LOGO )
The global physical security market report offers in-depth analysis of the market size (revenue), market share, major market segments, different geographic regions, key players, premium insights, technology trends and forecast to 2022. It also focuses on the key drivers and opportunities in this market.
Browse Report Summary: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/physical-security-market
Buyers can expect to receive 100% customization on this report.
Key findings of the report:
- The rise in the terrorist attacks and the increasing efforts by organizations to protect their business assets, customers, and employees are some of the major driving factors for the physical security market.
- The growing influence on smart cities, smart securities, and digital systems, along with the stringent rules and regulations set by the governments around the world, will be some of the major growth drivers for the market.
- The rapid technological advancements and the demand from the emerging markets are also attributed as some of the strong growth opportunities for the market.
Transportation expected to be the fastest-growing end-user segment
According to the, report, transportation is expected to be the fastest-growing end-user segment in the global physical security market. The commercial sector on the other hand is expected to dominate the global market for physical security by overall market share. The rising demand, growing security threats, and the advancing technologies are expected to be some of the major driving factors for these regions during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific expected to grow at the fastest CAGR
According to the report, the rapid rise from the emerging markets is expected to grow the demand for the global physical security market. The report expects the Asia-pacific region to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period while the North America region is expected to hold the largest share of the overall market. The growing investments in hybrid solutions and the rising adoption of cloud-based data storage are expected to be some of the major growth drivers for this market during the forecast period.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- The report offers detailed understanding of the growth and business strategies adopted by the key players in the physical security market to stay competitive
- The report provides valuable insights into the key technological and market trends expected to impact the physical security market during the forecast period
- The report offers in-depth analysis of the key drivers and restraints affecting the global market during the next few years
Request Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=135
The physical security market report provides analysis of the key players, including:
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Security Systems Inc.
- Morpho SA (Safran)
- HikVision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- Pelco, Inc.
- AssaAbloy AB
- Tyco International Ltd.
- VidSys, Inc.
- McAfee, Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- NICE Systems Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- EMC Corporation
- Genetec, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Honeywell Security Group
Browse Related Reports:
E-Discovery Market, by Solution (Early Case Assessment, Legal Hold, Data Processing, Data Production, Technology Assisted Review), By Service (Implementation, Consulting, Training & Support, Managed Services), By Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud-based), By Vertical (Retail, Legal, Government, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, BFSI, Transportation & Logistics, Hospitality & Entertainment) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022
Internet of Things (IoT) Market, by Type (Intelligent System, Software, Service), Software (Security, Data Management, Analytics, Communication), Services (Consulting, Integration & Implementation, Outsourcing, Repair & Maintenance Services), End-user (Public Sector, BFSI, Retail, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Energy & Utility, Transportation) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research, Inc. is a Chicago, U.S.-based market research and consulting firm that serves Fortune 1000 companies, leading businesses and upcoming organizations from around the world to help them achieve their business goal of sustainable revenue growth, utilizing Scalar's premium market research reports and consulting services to make critical strategic decisions.
Our real-time industry data tracking, with the help of advanced analytics and machine learning, offers our clients highly accurate 360-degreeperspective of key developments in niche markets. Our team of industry experts, with a thorough understanding of the global markets and cumulative industry experience spanning 100+ years, works relentlessly to help our clients realize their most important business goals.
Find out more about our services at: http://www.scalarmarketresearch.com
Mr. Rahul Ganju
8770 W Bryn Mawr Ave.,
Chicago, IL 60631
Tel.: +1-800-213-5170 (U.S./Canada Toll-free)
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/scalar-market-research
SOURCE Scalar Market Research