Physio-Answers Launch New Website to Support Increased Growth
LONDON, October 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
UK based private physiotherapists, Physio-Answers has launched a brand new website to support the increased growth that the company has enjoyed over the last few years.
Keen to offer more support to the three locations where their clinics are based, the company also wanted to allow for future growth as a number of new clinics will be opening in the coming years. The brand new platform is innovative, user-friendly, boasts an improved design and vitally, offers a better representation of the treatments that are available to customers.
The new website allows users to carry out a number of activities quickly and easily and include:
- Our Centres - with quick links to the clinics in Lewisham, Leyton and Southend, users can find out more information about each location and assess which would be the most suitable option for their visit.
- About Us - those who aren't quite sure exactly what physiotherapy is and whether or not it's right for them, can find out easily on the 'about us' page which offers more information about the treatment and what it entails.
- Treatments - there are a number of different physiotherapy treatments and it's important that the right one is carried out depending on the individual's condition. With the helpful guide on the treatments page, visitors can assess which would be the most beneficial to their needs.
- Initial Consultation - patients who have never had physiotherapy before may be quite daunted by the thought of visiting a therapist. The description of what will happen during an initial consultation fully explains the process, what can be expected and even advises patients of the most suitable clothing to wear for their appointment.
- Treatment for Injuries - there are now a number of pages on the website that are especially dedicated to specific injuries. From sport injuries, sciatica and neck pain to hip, knee, ankle, back and shoulder treatments, each condition is fully explained along with causes and symptoms to help patients assess whether or not they could benefit from the help of a professional.
- Contact Us - visitors can contact Physio-Answers by telephone or through the handy form on the 'contact us' page. Anyone with a query can also submit their details to request someone from the team to call them to discuss their needs.
Physio-Answers is a team of highly experienced and dedicated Chartered Physiotherapists. Offering a number of treatments from sports injuries, arthritis, whiplash, reoccurring headaches, work related disorders, post surgery care and even pregnancy, the therapists can treat all conditions to make life much more pleasant for those suffering any discomfort.
All therapist are registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) and The Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP). Physio-Answers are also members of the Organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice (OCPPP), The Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) and is also recognised by all major health insurance companies.
For more information about Physio-Answers or any of the treatments they offer, please don't hesitate to phone +44(0)203-538-3808, email email@example.com or submit a query through the online contact form.
SOURCE Physio Answers