ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Phytel, the leader in automated provider-led population health improvement, will demonstrate its Enterprise Population Health Management platform at the HIMSS14 Annual Conference to help care teams and ACOs better manage quality and proactively improve chronic and preventive care across their populations. The conference, held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando from February 23 - 27, 2014, brings together over 37,000 healthcare IT professionals, clinicians, executives and leading HIT companies from around the world. During the conference, Phytel – ranked by KLAS at the head of the pack among "early leaders" in population health management – will showcase its platform designed to meet the future of value-based care in booth #4231.
The Phytel platform contains the essential components required for population health management (PHM). Phytel not only identifies care gaps across a population but also automates and streamlines care management by proactively engaging at-risk consumers and improving their health. For ACOs and organizations enrolled in risk-based contracts, Phytel's solutions move beyond reporting by enabling providers to identify care gaps specific to ACO quality metrics and then help providers take efficient action to address those gaps for individuals and populations.
The Phytel platform includes:
- Protocol-driven patient-centered registries that automatically identify care gaps and trigger messages to patients for recommended care
- Advanced analytics engines and business intelligence software that stratify patient populations by identified health risks and then create personalized, automated interventions to keep them healthy
- Automated provider-branded communications that follow a patient's hospital or ER discharges to help prevent unnecessary readmissions
- Analytics-populating dashboards that measure an organization's effectiveness in its quality improvement initiatives
- Easy-to-use reporting tools for measuring and reporting quality data to payers
- Automated communication that proactively reminds patients about upcoming appointments with their providers.
- A care coordination application to manage transitions of care between settings
- ACO-specific tools including the ability to measure performance on all ACO 33 quality measures, as well as other required quality reporting
- Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) solutions including NCQA auto-credit toward accreditation
Phytel has been recognized nationally for helping healthcare organizations drive patient-centered high-quality care. In naming Phytel a "Cool Vendor for Healthcare Providers," Gartner noted that "Phytel was provider-led care management before provider-led care management was cool." And in the KLAS report, Population Health Management 2013: Scouting the PHM Roster, Phytel was one of only two companies to earn the top rating of "early leader" in both portfolio breadth and PHM experience.
The premier company empowering physician-led population health improvement, Phytel provides physicians with proven technology to deliver timely, coordinated care to their patients. Phytel's state-of-the-art registry, which now encompasses more than 30 million patients nationwide, uses evidence-based chronic and preventive care protocols to identify and notify patients due for service, while tracking compliance and measuring quality and financial results. Phytel is ISO 9001:2008 certified, confirming adherence to ISO's internationally recognized Total Quality Management (TQM) standards. For more information, please visit www.phytel.com. Follow us on Twitter and find us on Facebook.
Amendola Communications for Phytel
Todd Stein – 916.346.4213