Picture Perfect With Ulusaba's new Photographic Safaris
LONDON, March 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Get snap-happy and explore the African bush in a truly unique way on a photographic safari at Ulusaba Private Game Reserve ( http://www.ulusaba.virgin.com/). The newly launched photographic safaris are aimed at amateur photographers and are led by Ulusaba's professional rangers and trackers who are experienced photographers. They will teach guests how to interpret animal behaviour so they can capture some outstanding pictures they'll be able to treasure forever.
Rates start from R5,500 per person per night in a Safari Room and are based on double occupancy and a minimum stay of 3 nights. Rates are valid for arrivals until the 21st December 2011.
Included in the rates are:
- Return transfers from Ulusaba's airstrip to either Rock or Safari Lodge
- Expert advice and instruction on wildlife photography techniques
- Course material with notes and information on camera functions, wildlife photography skills, flash photography in the bush, image composition and much more!
- Vehicle exclusivity for a maximum of four people
- Use of monopods and beanbags to keep camera stable on the vehicle
- Use of Ulusaba's laptop to transfer large files to hard drive
- Accommodation and all meals and drinks served in a variety of locations including top quality wines and champagne
Notes to Editors:
Terms and Conditions
- The photographic package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any Ulusaba special offers or other packages unless otherwise stipulated. Packages are based on a minimum 3 night stay
- Rates exclude Christmas and New Year when there is a set minimum stay of 5 nights. Please refer to separate information for our rates over these periods.
- All our normal booking terms and conditions apply
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean's British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London; Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran and Necker Nymph, a three man aero submarine.
Virgin Limited Edition aims to make a credible contribution towards creating a sustainable economy and to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers and stakeholders.
For bookings please call 0800-716-919 (toll free) or +44(0)208-600-0430 alternatively visit http://www.virginlimitededition.com for more details.
SOURCE Virgin Limited Edition
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.