SAN FRANCISCO, December 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global piezoelectric materials market is expected to reach USD 1.68 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising sales of consumer electronics including LED televisions in developing countries including China, Thailand, and India as a result of product innovation is expected to play a significant role in increasing the requirement of sensors, which in turn will augment industry growth.
Piezopolymers are projected to witness growth at a CAGR of 4% from 2016 to 2025. Rising importance of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) as an electroactive polymer material with low piezoelectric coefficient as compared to ceramic counterparts is expected to increase its demand in hydrophones, clamp-on transducers and pressure-based sensors for diesel injection lines.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Piezoelectric Materials Market Analysis By Product (Ceramics, Polymers, Composites), By Application (Actuators, Sensors, Motors, Acoustic Devices, Generators, SONAR, Transducers), By End-Use (Consumer Goods, Automotive) And Segment Forecast, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/piezoelectric-materials-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The market for acoustic devices was valued at USD 83.4 million in 2015 and is expected to foresee significant gains on account of technological advancement regarding smart electric guitars in developed countries including Germany and UK
- Aerospace & defense sector is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2016 to 2025. Over the past few years, aerospace OEMs including Boeing, GE Aerospace, and Lockheed Martin have launched new aircraft as a result of increasing commercial fleets on a global level, which is expected to promote the usage of piezoelectric materials over the next nine years.
- Asia Pacific is projected to witness growth at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2016 to 2025. Supporting government policies in China and India to promote investments within the domestic healthcare sector is expected to improve the production of pharmaceutical drugs and devices and thus likely to fuel demand over the forecast period.
- Major manufacturers include PI Ceramic, Harris Corporation, and APC International, which are concentrating on product innovation where research institutes are developing products that can be commercially utilized. For instance, in July 2014, the researchers of Delft University, Netherlands, announced the development of PZT Composite Touch Sensors for integration with Flexible OLED Technology.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Wireless Sensors Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/oil-free-air-compressors-market
- Process & Control Equipment Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/process-and-control-equipment-market
- Air & Gas Compressor Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/air-and-gas-compressor-market
- Analog And Mixed Signal Device Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/analog-mixed-signal-device-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global piezoelectric materials market by product, application, end-use and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014-2025)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014-2025)
- Acoustic devices
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014-2025)
- Information & Telecom
- Consumer Goods
- Aerospace & Defense
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014-2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- North America
Access research insight: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/research-insights/gardening-equipment-market-insights-size-share
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.