"Consumers today routinely conduct complex tasks on mobile devices and there is also a growing number of people who depend solely on smartphones to access the Internet," said Dayne Williams, CEO of PlanSource. "As part of our goal to build a better benefits and HR experience, we are determined to meet consumers wherever they are and on whatever device they have access to."
Eclipse 2016 taps industry leaders
Ryan Estis, renowned speaker and leading business performance expert, delivered the second keynote of the day in which he examined new opportunities for human resources teams to make a high-impact contribution on their organization.
"This is truly the best time in the last two decades to work in HR and benefits," said Estis. "There is an excitement in the air and this conference is adding to it. Eclipse provides attendees with an excellent opportunity to come together and learn, network and share valuable lessons about how to navigate our complex field."
Eclipse 2016 will feature 45 speakers in 25 breakout sessions and six general sessions. Other featured speakers include Glenn Elliott, Founder & CEO of Reward Gateway, Rusty Lindquist, Vice President of HCM Strategy at BambooHR and Mark Stelzner, Founder and Managing Principal of IA HR.
New partnerships, PlanSource product announcements
- Cigna partnership – Cigna, one of the world's largest insurance carriers, will join the PlanSource partner network, which provides Cigna with a proven administrative and distribution platform, and allows employers to take advantage of pre-established integration and quick setup of Cigna's group and voluntary insurance products.
- Ultimate partnership – PlanSource expanded its partnership with Ultimate Software to include broadened client services and real-time integration of employee data for benefits administration, HR and payroll. See more in the press release.
- Quarterly release schedule – PlanSource will increase the frequency of major software updates from two to four times a year to ensure users always have the latest enhancements and updates. See more at www.plansource.com/releases.
- GuideMe – An embedded training system will be available August 1. It features on-demand, self-paced walkthroughs built directly into the PlanSource benefits administration interface, as well as field-level help, feature notifications, videos and other resources.
- Closed-loop payroll billing – Available now to select customers, this accounting-style payroll billing system solves the problems of reconciling data in benefits and payroll systems, handling retroactivity, leaves of absence and refunds.
- Expanded video library – PlanSource has nearly doubled the size of its educational video library for consumers, which features short, animated videos illustrating complicated benefits and insurance terms.
- Self-service data exchange – Starting in Q4 of this year, PlanSource will give brokers and other partners the ability to build out data exchange connections with insurance carriers and third-parties.
For more information about Eclipse 2016, visit www.plansource.com/eclipse and follow the event on Twitter at #PSEclipse.
PlanSource is a technology company driven to create a better benefits and HR experience for employers and their employees. The company offers flexible and intuitive software for benefits administration, insurance exchanges and human capital management. PlanSource's complete cloud-based technology helps nearly 10,000 employers and 3.5 million consumers with benefits shopping, enrollment, billing, compliance and administration. Learn more at www.plansource.com.
PlanSource is a registered trademark of PlanSource, Inc., and PlanSource owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150805/256115LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/plansource-eclipse-conference-focuses-on-the-future-of-benefits-and-human-resources-300302240.html