Embedded learning system, dashboards, customized branding and more
The Aurora release contains several new items designed to help PlanSource customers and partners succeed, including:
- GuideMe embedded learning system – provides on-demand, self-service training for administrative users that guides them through the workflow, as well as field-level help, feature notifications, videos and other resources.
- Renewal, implementation and data exchange dashboards – now in general release, these dashboards provide broker partners and employers with real-time status on the development of renewals, implementations and data exchange, allowing all parties involved to better plan and allocate resources.
- Branding library – HR and benefits teams can choose from a selection of videos, icons and images that can be used to customize the employee shopping and enrollment experience.
- Self-service home page customization – HR and benefits teams can customize the home page for employees with logos, colors, images and content so that it follows their brand guidelines and incorporates their unique culture and requirements.
- Guardian evidence of insurability integration – allows employees to submit evidence of insurability online and receive approval immediately for Guardian products, including conditional questions for Voluntary Life, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Open enrollment report – shows administrators where employees are in the enrollment process, even outside of open enrollment periods, an especially useful feature for providing evidence that coverage was offered for compliance with the Affordable Care Act.
- Expanded video library – PlanSource added 20 new videos to its educational video library for consumers, which features short, animated videos illustrating complicated benefits and insurance terms.
View all of the new features included in Aurora on the product release page. PlanSource launches major software releases four times a year and conducts ongoing updates and minor enhancements as needed throughout the year. View the PlanSource product release schedule at www.plansource.com/releases.
PlanSource is a technology company driven to create a better benefits and HR experience for employers and their employees. By offering flexible and intuitive software for benefits administration, insurance exchanges and human capital management, PlanSource's complete cloud-based technology helps nearly 10,000 employers and 3.5 million consumers with benefits shopping, enrollment, billing, compliance and administration. Learn more at www.plansource.com.
PlanSource is a registered trademark of PlanSource, Inc., and PlanSource owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150805/256115LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/plansource-launches-aurora-product-release-300318421.html