NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The market size of plastic additives is expected to reach USD 50.86 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 4.9% between 2016 and 2021. The growth of the plastic additives market is primarily triggered by the rising demand from the packaging sector. The market growth is also attributed to the increasing use of plastic in several other applications. India and China are noteworthy markets as various companies shift their manufacturing facilities to these countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
"Plasticizers and flame retardants expected to witness high growth during forecast period"
Plasticizers and flame retardants are expected to witness high growth in the overall plastic additive market during the forecast period due to increasing consumption in various end-use products such as wires & cables, electrical & electronic devices, automotive designing, cable jacketing, floor & wall coverings, and coating fabrics.
"Asia-Pacific projected to be fastest-growing market during forecast period"
Asia-Pacific is the largest and fastest-growing market for plastic additives in the world. The growing packaging industry coupled with the increased demand from the retail industry drives the market of plastic additives in the region. Polymer industries are witnessing high growth in developing nations such as India and Brazil.
Breakdown of profile of primary interviews for the report
- By Company Type – Tier 1 – 30%, Tier 2 –43%, and Tier 3 – 27%
- By Designation – C Level – 21%, Director Level – 23%, and Others – 56%
- By Region – North America – 37%, Europe – 23%, Asia-Pacific – 26%, and RoW – 14%
Some of the key companies profiled in this report are Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd. (South Korea), Albemarle Corporation (U.S.), Clariant AG (Switzerland), BASF SE (Germany), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Bayer AG (Germany), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Kaneka Corporation (Japan), Lanxess AG (Germany), and others.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the plastic additives market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on plastic additives offered by the top players in the global plastic additives market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the plastic additives market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for plastic additives across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global plastic additives market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the plastic additives market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04042226-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/plastic-additives-market-by-type--plastic--and-by-application---global-trends--forecasts-to-2021-300310807.html