SAN JOSE, Calif., June 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Intacct, a leader in cloud financial management and accounting software, today announced that affinity-driven networking provider Plexxi has adopted Intacct's cloud financial applications to support the company's next stage of growth. By automating its financial processes with Intacct and integrating the financial system with other best-in-class applications like Salesforce CRM, Plexxi is saving nearly 200 person-hours each month while gaining increased visibility into its customer base and overall business performance.
In a new client case study published today, Intacct highlights the results Plexxi achieved by switching to Intacct's cloud financial applications. The full case study is available for download at http://us.intacct.com/customer-successes/case-study/plexxi. Here is a quick overview of the profile:
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Plexxi:
- Needed an adaptable, full-featured financial management and accounting system to support continued expansion
- Wanted to automate time-consuming processes, improve financial controls and reduce reliance on Excel
- Needed to integrate its financial system with other business applications to eliminate duplicate data entry
- Required reporting and dashboard capabilities for greater visibility into financial and operational data
Results with Intacct:
- Eliminated nearly 200 person-hours of tedious, transactional data entry to increase focus on forward-looking projects
- Realized further time savings and improved customer insights using pre-built integration with other best-in-class applications from Salesforce.com and Avalara
- Improved visibility into financial and operational metrics, enabling better, faster business decisions
- Achieved cost savings from productivity gains and delayed finance staffing needs
Highlighted Comments from Laurie Riedel, VP of Finance and Administration, Plexxi:
"We went looking for a financial management system that could scale with us from zero to hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue, and Intacct was the clear choice. We evaluated several other options, but we saw in Intacct a best-in-class financial management system that we could grow with over time."
"Without Intacct's flexibility to handle all kinds of smart workflows for our procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes, our two-person finance team never could have handled the volume of transactions we process each month. We have been able to delay additional hiring because of the productivity gains we've achieved with Intacct."
"Intacct really frees us from a lot of the tedious, transactional data entry, so we can focus on more value-added, forward-looking tasks that impact the company as a whole. Across all our financial processes, we estimate that Intacct eliminates about 200 hours of data entry each year."
- Visit www.intacct.com
- Learn more about how Intacct scales to meet the needs of growing companies
- Follow Intacct on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the Intacct blog
Intacct is the cloud financial management company. Bringing cloud computing to finance and accounting, Intacct's award-winning applications are the preferred financial applications for AICPA business solutions. Intacct's accounting software, in use by more than 7,300 organizations from startups to public companies, is designed to improve company performance and make finance more productive. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers also offer Intacct to their clients. The Intacct system includes accounting, contract management, revenue recognition, project accounting, fund accounting, inventory management, purchasing, vendor management, financial consolidation and financial reporting applications, all delivered over the Internet via cloud computing.
Intacct and the Intacct logo are trademarks of Intacct Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.