PMA Announces Keynote and Speaker Lineup for Digital Shopper Marketing Summit 2012
NEW YORK, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Keynote presenters from management consultancy Booz & Co., trend forecaster PSFK, along with 7-Eleven, Amazon, Hasbro, Pepsi, Unilever and other marketers will be participating in the Promotion Marketing Association's (PMA) 2012 Digital Shopper Marketing Summit in September.
"Marketing to the Omni-Channel Shopper: Integrating Bricks, Clicks and Taps" takes place on September 19-20, 2012, at the Stamford Sheraton in Stamford, CT with over 20 general sessions and breakouts including new research focusing on shopper technology worth watching and point of purchase for the digital age.
"No marketer can afford to be uninformed about the intersection of digital marketing with their shopper marketing initiatives on the path to purchase," says Bonnie Carlson, PMA's President and CEO. "The Digital Shopper Marketing Conference, using last year's successful program as a platform, combines all the latest insights, technology, best practices, and metrics for today's marketers to be on top of their game."
The Keynotes are:
- Matt Egol of management consultancy Booz & Co. is the Opening Keynote. He will cover best practices to drive integration across consumer and shopper marketing programs, and how to align the organization around them.
- Piers Fawkes of trend forecaster PSFK.com will share highlights from its recently released Future of Retail Report and provide a perspective on retail's future from the viewpoint of the shopper.
Spotlight sessions include:
- Hasbro. Victor Lee - Victor leads Hasbro's Global Digital Marketing group and will show attendees how he engages shoppers in all channels and drives values for both his company and his retail partners around the world.
- Amazon. Zach Johnson - Amazon's Director of Advertising sales will guide attendees through the basics every marketer needs to know in order to succeed in e-commerce.
- 7-Eleven. Evan Brody - As Senior Digital Manager for 7-Eleven, Evan oversees digital, mobile, social marketing and loyalty initiatives including the rollout of 7-Eleven's newly forming innovations team this year. He will share how tapping into the universal desire we have to be entertained and inspired help his brand navigate an ever-changing sea of technology and business.
- Pepsi. Aaron Newhouse will showcase the power of digital media as a tool to influence shopper decisions through frameworks, and real-time, omni-channel examples with key retailers across various channels including grocery, drug, convenience and gas.
- Conde Nast. Beth-Ann Eason - Senior VP, General Manager, Ms. Eason is responsible for brand, revenue and audience development for each entity. She will be a panelist, along with representatives from retailer Harris Teeter and tech company Ziplist on "Insights from the Cutting Edge of Digital Shopping Lists."
- Manatt Phelps & Phillips. Linda Goldstein, Esq., Partner - "Ten Social and Mobile Marketing Techniques that will Bring your Company to the Attention of Law Enforcement," and she'll outline ways to launch an injury-free integrated shopper marketing campaign.
- BIGinsight. Kim Rayburn, SVP, will share how you can take advantage of the 90-day Outlook for Shopping by listening to shoppers, discovering gaps in our customer-prospect process and watching our competitors.
These selected speakers will be joined by brands including MillerCoors, Unilever, Clorox, Pepsi, Heineken, and Kimberly-Clark.
Carlson went on to say, "The goal of our event is to bring together retailers, manufacturers, agencies and consultancies, to learn best practices for effective shopper marketing. We are especially proud of the three marketer-only breakfasts covering eCommerce, metrics and ROI, and mobile marketing to facilitate peer-to-peer networking."
The theme of this year's Summit was inspired by the interest in the omni-channel shopper who increasingly uses all available channels - store, catalog, call centers, web, social and mobile. More information is available - and registration rates - at www.pmalink.org.
About the PMA
The Promotion Marketing Association (PMA) is the national non-profit trade association dedicated to the industry of marketing disciplines that motivate behavior, activate response and build brands. Representing $750 billion in sales, these disciplines include promotion marketing, digital marketing, shopper/retailer marketing, sponsorship and experiential marketing. Founded in 1911, the PMA has championed this industry through its combination of research, education, advocacy, and collaboration opportunities. The organization's membership is comprised of Fortune 500 companies, top marketing agencies, law firms, retailers, service providers and academia, representing thousands of brands worldwide. The PMA is headquartered in New York City with its affiliate, the PMA Educational Foundation, Inc.
The PMA's Board of Directors includes representatives from brands such as Coca-Cola, Google, Kimberly-Clark, McDonald's and Unilever, to name a few.