Point Blank Enterprises Unveils Latest Innovations in Protective Solutions at SHOT Show 2013 Company expands product offering to include both hard and soft armor solutions for the Law Enforcement, Corrections, Federal and International markets
POMPANO BEACH, Fla. and LAS VEGAS, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Point Blank Enterprises ("PBE"), the worldwide leader in the production of soft body armor and related protective solutions, will showcase its expanded offering of cutting-edge ballistic systems, concealable and tactical body armor and related accessory products at this week's Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show (SHOT Show 2013) in the Sands Expo Convention Center in Las Vegas (booth #11366).
Building on its industry-leading position and proven track record in delivering innovative and life-saving protective solutions, PBE continues to introduce advanced products from its four key brands – Point Blank Body Armor, PACA Body Armor, PARACLETE® and Protective Products – giving the company an even greater footprint in the Law Enforcement, Corrections, Federal, and International marketplaces.
"As an established body armor leader with a strong heritage in developing the most innovative and comprehensive systems, we have a robust business today and continue to invest in our offerings and operations, while expanding our global distribution network. We remain committed to product quality and safety and we're working more closely with industry partners to improve ballistic science and carrier design. Our latest line-up of solutions reflects this – with new multi-functional and multi-compliant body armor packages that address the ever-changing needs of officers," said Daniel Gaston, Chief Executive Officer of Point Blank Enterprises.
The company will have on display its core concealable offerings, including Vision, Hi-Lite, Python, Perform-X and Blue Steel; enhanced cross-over carriers, including its Maverick, Gresham, Endeavor and R20-D lines, which continue to be in high demand; and a complete new line of tactical products under the PARACLETE® brand. Point Blank has placed a greater emphasis on expanding its tactical product line over the past year and is proud to showcase its newest advanced combat systems, which have been tailored to meet the specific needs of tactical units and response teams, nationwide and across the globe.
Additionally, Point Blank's newest suite of concealable and tactical offerings include advanced combo ballistic-stab systems, Active Shooter Response Kits, and military-spec solutions that support increasing demand for more modular, scalable and adaptable capabilities. These include:
- Advanced combat systems from PARACLETE®, which integrate the 'latest and greatest' in military, law enforcement and special ops technologies – providing the ultimate combination of high-performance protection, upgradeability and functionality. These advanced carrier designs allow tactical officers to configure their body armor to meet mission-specific needs. This includes the ability to move from higher to lower levels of protection, while enhancing mobility and agility. A modular construction offers the ideal combination of form, fit and function. The company has also developed a new line of tactical accessories and pouches, bringing the 'kit' approach directly to the field, along with new helmets, hard armor plates and shields.
- Latest combo ballistic-stab packages from Point Blank Body Armor and PACA provide today's law enforcement and corrections officers with maximum coverage against multiple threats such as gunfire and edged blade or spike weapons. High-tech fiber materials and designs have brought additional capabilities and coverage to these combo packages and are easing the industry's concern about officers who mistakenly believe their ballistic armor is stab-resistant.
According to the Office of Justice Programs (OJP), the lives of at least 29 law enforcement and corrections officers were saved by bullet- and stab-resistant vests in 2011.
- New Active Shooter Platforms/Response Kits from Point Blank Body Armor enable officers to rapidly don a plate carrier over their existing concealable vest and immediately upgrade their protection when a threat situation escalates. The plate carrier is the foundation of an active shooter response kit because it provides up-armor capabilities that address the threat of rifle and high-powered firearms.
"We will continue to build our world-class brands with new products that reflect our deep understanding of officers' needs. We're excited about the future – delivering the quality of solutions and services that our customers have come to expect; growing even more strategically; and expanding our business in these markets. Our commitment to developing life-saving solutions has not wavered and we look forward to meeting with our customers and partners at SHOT Show. With the improvements we continue to make across our organization, we believe 2013 will be our best year yet," Mr. Gaston concluded.
Sponsored by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the SHOT Show is the largest and most comprehensive trade show for all professionals involved with the shooting sports, hunting and law enforcement industries. It is the world's foremost exposition of combined firearms, ammunition, law enforcement, cutlery, outdoor apparel, optics and related products and services. The conference attracts professionals from all 50 states and more than 100 countries worldwide.
For more information on these and other solutions from Point Blank Enterprises, please visit us at SHOT Show 2013 (booth #11366) or view our company websites at:
- Point Blank Body Armor: www.pointblankarmor.com
- PACA Body Armor: www.pacabodyarmor.com
- Protective Products: www.body-armor.com
- Paraclete: www.paracletearmor.com
About Point Blank Enterprises, Inc.
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. ("PBEI") is a leading provider of high performance protective solutions, including bullet, fragmentation and stab resistant apparel and related accessories. Through its key brands, Point Blank Body Armor, Protective Apparel Corporation of America (PACA), Protective Products and Paraclete, the Company ranks as the largest global supplier of ballistic and soft armor systems in the world. The Company's ballistic solutions have been credited with saving countless lives for the most important customers in the world, including the U.S. Armed Forces, Department of Defense, Federal Government and law enforcement, corrections and security personnel, both domestically and abroad. For more information on our Company, please visit our website at www.pointblankenterprises.com.
SOURCE Point Blank Enterprises