SAN FRANCISCO, August 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The global polyethylene wax market is expected to reach USD 2.37 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rapid shale gas development in North America has provided new avenues for producing ethylene, which has benefited production. Increasing PE wax demand across printing inks and adhesives industry is also expected to support the market growth. Volatile prices of polyethylene are expected to impact the profitability of key producers.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Polyethylene (PE) Wax Market Analysis By Technology (Polymerization, Modification, Thermal Cracking), By Product (HDPPE, LDPPE, Oxidized, Acid-Modified, Low-Density Cracked), By Application (Printing Ink, Adhesive, Masterbatch, Plastic, Rubber) And Segment Forecasts To 2022" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polyethylene-pe-wax-market
Polymerization was the leading technology segment and accounted for over 50% of total market volume in 2014. The technology is primarily used for high density polymerized and low density polymerized PE wax. On account of developing demand for specialized and customized wax, modification technology is expected to witness significant gain in its size over the next seven years.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Global polyethylene (PE) wax market demand was 323.6 kilo tons in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2015 to 2022.
- High density polymerized wax was the leading product segment and accounted for 40% of total market volume in 2014. Increasing penetration of high density polymerized wax across printing inks, textile, food packaging, cosmetics and adhesives is expected to drive this segment.
- Masterbatches were the most dominant application segment with demand share estimated at over 20% in 2014. Printing inks is expected to witness the fastest growth of 8.7% from 2015 to 2022 on account of technological innovations in the industry.
- Asia Pacific PE wax market emerged as the leading regional industry and accounted for over 35% of total volume in 2014. Increasing demand from China, India and Vietnam on account of growth of key end-use industries in these countries is expected to drive the regional growth. It is also expected to witness the highest growth of 8.2% from 2015 to 2022.
- Global polyethylene (PE) wax industry is fragmented in nature on account of large number of domestic companies operating in the global market. Key industry participants include Marcus Oil & Chemicals Private Ltd, Merco Wax Company, Innospec Inc., Hase Petroleum Wax Co., Young's, Sanyo Chemical, SCG Chemicals, Synergy Additives, GMT, Lion Chemtech and Coschem.
Grand View Research has segmented the polyethylene wax market on the basis of technology, product, application and region:
- Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Thermal Cracking
- Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- High Density Polymerized PE Wax
- Low Density Polymerized PE Wax
- Oxidized PE Wax
- Acid-Modified PE Wax
- Low-Density Cracked PE Wax
- Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Printing Inks
- Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Heat Transfer Fluids Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/heat-transfer-fluids-market
- Bunker Oil Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bunker-oil-market
- Bunker Oil Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/phenol-market
- Naphtha Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/naphtha-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.