"Solvent-borne is the major technology driving the PU adhesives market"
Solvent-borne and waterborne are two major technologies used in the PU adhesives market. Efficiency in the technology to improve consumer experience is vital to the modern adhesives industry. The solvent-borne PU adhesives are selected by many major end-use industries for different applications, as they provide immediate bonding of substrates with good adhesion properties.
"Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver of the PU adhesives market "
Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing segment of the PU adhesives market. The increase in middle-class population, infrastructure development, and rising disposable income are also expected to fuel the demand, thus driving the market in the region.
Breakup of primary interviews:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 56%, Tier 2 – 33%, and Others – 11%
- By Designation - C level – 45%, D level – 33%, and Others – 22%
- By Region - North America – 28%, Europe – 22%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, South America - 13%, and the Middle East & Africa – 17%
The key companies profiled in this report are 3M (U.S.), Arkema S.A. (France), Ashland Inc. (U.S.), H.B. Fuller (U.S.), Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Huntsman Corporation (U.S.), Illinois Tool Works Inc., (U.S.), Scott Bader Company Ltd. (U.K.), Sika AG (Switzerland), and The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.).
- Manufacturers of PU adhesives
- Manufacturers in end-use industries, such as building & construction, automotive & transportation, packaging, footwear, electrical & electronics, and furniture
- Traders, distributors, and suppliers of PU adhesives
- Regional manufacturer associations
- Government and regional agencies and research organizations
Scope of the Report:
The PU adhesives market has been covered in detail in this report. The current market demand and forecasts have also been included in the report. The PU adhesives market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of technology:
On the basis of type:
On the basis of application:
- Building & construction
- Automotive & transportation
- Electrical & electronics
- Furniture & woodwork
On the basis of region:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04141082-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/polyurethane-adhesives-market-by-technology-type-application---global-forecast-to-2021-300381305.html