NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Porcelanosa, a global leader in the innovation, design, manufacturing and distribution of luxury tile, kitchen and bath products, now offers comprehensive kitchen design and renovation services in every U.S. Porcelanosa showroom. Each showroom offers in-store design experts to assist with any type of project – from tiles to cabinetry – and is equipped with full kitchen displays. Customers are supported by a dedicated Porcelanosa kitchen designer who works to develop their ideas from start to finish and select the best options unique to every home or space.
"We are thrilled to serve as a one-stop shop for those looking to design the kitchen of their dreams," said Carolina Vasquez, Marketing Manager at Porcelanosa. "With a variety of kitchen displays and dedicated design experts in every U.S. showroom, customers have all the resources they need to bring their visions to fruition."
Porcelanosa recently unveiled a Kitchen Studio in their flagship showroom in New York City. The Kitchen Studio features seven brand new kitchens and finishes produced by Porcelanosa, including:
- Feature Kitchen: The Feature Kitchen doubles as an accent wall and showcases some of Porcelanosa's most luxurious kitchen features, such as a modulation system used to conceal the kitchen, a wood veneer exterior finish and stratified laminate interior finish.
- Lifestyle and U-Shaped Kitchen: The open-format Lifestyle Kitchen and the U Style Kitchen are perfect for anyone in a loft where space is not ample. Both utilize some of Porcelanosa's latest kitchen features, including organizers and inner storage solutions, various handles to choose from, higher and deeper base units and multiple luxury finishes.
- Projects Kitchen: The Projects Kitchen, part of the "Projects" line, is designed to meet the needs of large-scale kitchen design projects where optimum logistics are required. It brings high quality for a competitive price for architects and designers working on multi-unit properties, featuring cabinet hardware by leading European brands.
- Island Kitchen: The Island Kitchen showcases a typical kitchen style with an island, perfect for entertaining guests. The design features wood veneer cabinets and is also available with open shelving in the back to provide additional storage.
- Galley Kitchen: The Galley Kitchen maximizes efficiency when lacking space. It is made of board from sustainably harvested forests and offers aluminum metal plinths with a rubber seal for protection from small water spills, a variety of gloss and laminate finishes and soft close doors.
- Linear Kitchen: The Linear Kitchen is geared toward apartments and projects. It is made of board from sustainably harvested forests, aluminum metal plinths with a rubber seal, a variety of gloss and laminate finishes and soft close doors.
Porcelanosa will be showcasing one of their luxurious kitchens during a Mobile Showcase in NYC on October 19th. For more information, visit porcelanosa-usa.com.
PORCELANOSA Group is the premiere European manufacturer of ceramic and porcelain tile, natural stone, hardwood, mosaics, kitchen cabinets, vanities, bathtubs, faucets, shower systems, solid surfaces and more. The PORCELANOSA Group has more than 400 showrooms throughout the whole world, which it either operates itself or through companies with its distributors. The company has 25 showrooms and six distribution centers spanning more than five million square feet throughout the USA. For more information, visit: www.PORCELANOSA-usa.com.
Paige Weber, Edelman
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/porcelanosa-offers-complete-kitchen-renovation-and-design-services-300346251.html