Portable Talking Companion for the Visually Impaired: infovox 3 Adds 8 new Voices to its Repertoire
MONS, Belgium, September 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
infovox3, the all-in-one solution for the visually impaired, which provides seamless access to written information, is now available in version 3.1.
Using Acapela speech synthesis, infovox 3 speech empowers any PC with pleasant voices, transforming any written text into speech, in real time. No matter where the user is - at home, in the office or on the move using different computers.
8 new voices:
The new version (3.1) includes 8 new pleasant, natural voices meaning that infovox 3 now offers a portfolio of 24 languages and 58 voices. End users can choose up to 5 voices from this wide repertoire - with different genders and voice personas - so they feel fully comfortable with the voices that become their daily companions. The choice between languages provides access to information in foreign languages as well as language learning.
Hear the new voices of infovox 3:
- Zoe, the female Belgian Dutch voice, http://www.acapela-group.com/dutch-b-34-text-to-voice.html
- Jasmijn and Daan, two new Dutch voices, female and male, http://www.acapela-group.com/dutch-nl-33-text-to-voice.html
- Andreas, the male German voice, http://www.acapela-group.com/german-40-text-to-voice.html
- Fabiana, the female Italian voice, http://www.acapela-group.com/italian-42-text-to-voice.html
- Bente, the female Norwegian voice, http://www.acapela-group.com/norwegian-43-text-to-voice.html
- Ines, the female Spanish voice, http://www.acapela-group.com/spanish-48-text-to-voice.html
- Emil, the male Swedish voice, http://www.acapela-group.com/swedish-49-text-to-voice.html
Localized versions: lnfovox 3 is now entirely available with an Italian interface, and an Arabic interface is available for the control panel application.
New features: the NVDA screenreader included in infovox3 has been updated and can also be installed locally on any PC.
Hear more about infovox 3 and enjoy a cheerful talking presentation at http://www.acapela-group.com/new-version-of-infovox-3-the-portable-talking-companion-adds-8-voices-to-its-repertoire-and-localized-interfaces--2251-speech-synthesis.html
About Acapela Group - http://www.acapela-group.com
Acapela Group, the leading voice expert, invents text to speech solutions to give your content a voice in up to 30 languages and helps its customers to build their 'Voice strategy', to add audible value to their services and applications through the spoken word.
Acapela speech solutions enable any written text to be turned into natural speech files, using any of the 60 High Quality standard voices or an organization's/company's own synthesized voice talent - produced through Acapela Voice Factory - for improved market recognition and audio-brand visibility. Over 1000 companies around the world have already adopted Acapela high quality voices to voice-empower their products and services, in very different markets.
Check out http://www.acapela.tv, Acapela Group's sparkling laboratory with over 75 million talking cards created and shared
http://www.acapela-box.com, for easy all-rights-included, on-demand, sound file production.
SOURCE Acapela Group