NEW YORK, Dec. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global public relations leader Porter Novelli has been shortlisted for seven PRWeek US Awards, including a finalist nomination for Karen van Bergen, CEO, for PR Professional of the Year – Agency.
The PRWeek Awards recognize excellence in communications and are regarded as the industry's highest accolade. The awards honor top work from corporate, agency, nonprofit and education teams across the country. The finalists are selected by a judging panel that includes seasoned agency and client communications professionals and PR educators.
Porter Novelli's finalist campaigns are:
- Best Use of Broadcast/Film/Video: Pets Unleashed (T-Mobile) with Vossler
- Community Relations Campaign of the Year: Planning the Future of Terminal 1 at SAN (San Diego International Airport)
- Public Sector Campaign of the Year: Planning the Future of Terminal 1 at SAN (San Diego International Airport)
- Crisis or Issues Management Campaign of the Year: The Almond Industry Weathers the Drought (Almond Board of California)
- Crisis or Issues Management Campaign of the Year: Bayer North American Bee Care Program (Bayer CropScience) with Mastermind Involvement Marketing and BBDO
- Promotional Event of the Year: Seeds of Change (Mars Food North America)
- PR Professional of the Year – Agency (Karen van Bergen)
"I'm thrilled to see this well-deserved recognition for the creative, impactful, results-driven work we're doing in partnership with our fantastic clients," said van Bergen. "It is an honor to be included on this list."
Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony in March 2016.
About Porter Novelli
Porter Novelli is a global public relations agency built on a rich heritage of marketing for social good. We've been motivating people to change deeply ingrained behaviors rooted in cultural and social norms for more than 40 years. Porter Novelli is a different kind of agency—and we recognize, respect and champion companies with the spirit, drive and tenacity to do things differently. We like taking on big challenges, and even bigger challengers, and we seek out clients who feel the same way—clients who have the conviction to tell their own story, and the courage to innovate from who they have been into who they know they can be. For additional information, please visit www.porternovelli.com. Porter Novelli is a part of the DAS Group of Companies.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Contact: Tricia Whittemore Porter Novelli email@example.com 212-601-8449
SOURCE Porter Novelli