NEW YORK, May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Global communications leader Porter Novelli announced that the agency has won three 2012 North American SABRE Awards. The SABRE Awards, which recognize Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation, are presented by The Holmes Group, a leading global public relations publishing operation.
Porter Novelli's SABRE Award wins include:
- A Diamond SABRE for Superior Achievement in Measurement and Evaluation for "Changing Behavior Through PR: Earned Media Boosts Campaign Effectiveness During Medicare Open Enrollment" on behalf of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and in conjunction with PRIME Research;
- A Gold SABRE in the Government Agencies category for "The Green Build Takes Flight at San Diego International Airport," on behalf of the San Diego Regional Airport Authority;
- A Silver SABRE, recognizing the top Media Placement/Broadcast, for "Coming Home with the Fugee Family" on "CBS Sunday Morning" for Luma Mufleh and the Fugees.
"We are especially proud of the fact that we've been honored for work which has made a measurable impact for our clients," said Gary Stockman, CEO, Porter Novelli. "For us, delivering tangible results via behavior change is the ultimate win."
The agency also earned certificates of excellence for:
- Advertising: "Yo SOY" Hispanic campaign on behalf of SOYJOY
- Poster/Calendar/Photography: "10 Years of Service Reflections Photo Gallery" for the National Center of Birth Defects & Development Disabilities
- PR Agency/Citizenship: "Pass the TORCH" for the TORCH Program
- PR Service of the Year: Porter Novelli Radar.
About Porter Novelli
A global public relations leader, Porter Novelli was founded in 1972 and is a part of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC). In 90 offices in nearly 60 countries, Porter Novelli combines the power of immersion with the rigor of research to create deep human insights that enable the agency to transform the opinions, beliefs and behaviors of those who matter most to its clients. For additional information, please visit www.porternovelli.com.
About Diversified Agency Services and Omnicom
Diversified Agency Services (DAS) manages Omnicom's holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes more than 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
SOURCE Porter Novelli