DUBLIN, July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/svfncj/position_sensors) has announced the addition of the "Position Sensors - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Position Sensors in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Sensor Industry: An Introductory Prelude
2. Position Sensors: Market Overview & Trends
3. Product/End-Use Overview
4. Product Introductions/Innovations
5. Recent Industry Activity
6. Focus On Select Global Players
7. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 114 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Allegro MicroSystems
- ASM Automation Sensorik Messtechnik
- CTS Corporation
- Custom Sensors and Technologies
- Curtiss-Wright Controls
- DR. JOHANNES HEIDENHAIN
- Gentech International
- Honeywell International
- IFM Electronic
- Infineon Technologies
- Macro Sensors
- Melexis Microelectronic Integrated Systems
- MTS Systems Corporation
- Murata Manufacturing Company
- Panasonic Corporation
- Piher Sensors & Controls
- Sensata Technologies Holdings
- TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
- Truck Inc.
- Vishay Intertechnology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/svfncj/position_sensors
SOURCE Research and Markets