Positioning IM&T as a Strategic and Innovative Partner Through Cost-Effective and Sustainable Ways
LONDON, August 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
CIOs, IM&T Directors, CCIOs, government representatives and leading solution providers will be gathering at the 5th Healthcare IT Exchange in December (http://bit.ly/1pP1Ct0). They will dissect and discuss how public and private organisations can drive greater efficiencies and improve quality of care in times of restrained budgets and change for the healthcare sector.
Boasting a unique structure, seniority and exclusivity it is unlike other events in the industry, focussing on peer to peer learning and networking to help healthcare professionals find strategies that they can implement to drive efficiencies, utilise evolving technologies and help their organisation move towards an integrated approach to care.
"An excellent opportunity for networking with peers and information gathering for future developments."
Robin Gammon, Head of Information and Performance, West Middlesex University Hospital
As NHS Informatics leaders move towards focusing on how to address the problems which arise as they try to achieve the tasks within the set deadlines, the Healthcare IT Exchange will tackle the following questions to help them achieve this:
- How to build a secure mobile strategy to deliver new digital data to clinicians at the point of care
- How to integrate multiple systems into one platform or front end
- How to share data across primary, secondary, social and mental care
- How to manage the higher level of data, the clever use and analysis of it
- How to maintain and upgrade infrastructure to support the adoption of new systems
- How to tackle the interim clinical risk of having a mixed economy of paper and electronic records
Attendees at this industry forum will include:
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Director of ICT
- St Barnabas Lincolnshire Hospice, Darren Holmes, Head of ICT
- St Helens and Knowsley Health Informatics Service, Consultant Plastic Surgeon and CCIO
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals Foundation Trust, CIO
- Royal Cornwall Hospital Trusts, Director of Transformation
- Doncaster And Bassetlaw, Director, of ICT
- Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust, Malcolm Senior, Director of Informatics
- Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, Co-Director of IT and Telecommunications
The Healthcare IT Exchange will take place on 1st - 3rd December at the Hilton, Birmingham Metropole, United Kingdom and will be supported by leading solution providers including Orion, Ruckus, Cloud2, Scandox and Vocera. Find the full agenda and information pack at http://bit.ly/1q9HDmi, or alternatively email email@example.com to request an invitation to attend or for more information.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Abigail Rogerson at firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Healthcare IT Exchange