LONDON, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report aims to provide the up-to-date information on the current status of the global powder metallurgy market and to assess its growth potential from 2015 to 2020.
The global market for powder shipments reached 3.3 billion pounds, a value of $8 billion in 2015, and should reach 4.3 billion pounds ($13.5 billion) in 2020, demonstrating a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% in volume terms and 10.9% in market value from 2015 to 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for powder metallurgy.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Discussion of manufacturing capability and consumption by regional markets.
- Examinations of industry standards, government and industry support, and other key factors related to the success of powder metallurgy.
- Projections of technological issues, trends, and other influential factors.
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry that manufacture powder metal and other related materials used in the process, such as ceramics and nanopowders, special alloys, and metal matrix composites; and companies that make parts and components for automotive products, industrial and tolling equipment, recreation and hobby items, appliances, business machines, and other products.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This report analyzes the PM industry on a global basis, including manufacturing capability and consumption by regional markets. It also examines industry standards, government and industry support, and other key factors related to the success of PM.
Market drivers within the industry are identified. The quantity and value of various powders and parts shipments are projected from 2014 to 2015, and then over a five-year period from 2015 to 2020. Technological issues and trends are projected and other influential factors are discussed.
The report identifies major manufacturers of powder metal and other related materials, such as ceramics and nanopowders, special alloys and metal matrix composites. It also includes companies that make parts and components for automotive products, industrial and tooling equipment, recreation and hobby items, appliances, business machines and other products.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/298001/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/powder-metallurgy-technologies-and-global-markets-300263639.html