NEW YORK, July 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Growing use of PLCC in smart grids is expected to drive the growth of the power line carrier communication (PLCC) market, while growing demand for PoE-enabled products is fueling the growth of the Power over Ethernet (PoE) controller market"
The PLCC market is expected to grow from USD 4.11 billion in 2015 to USD 11.27 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.18% between 2016 and 2022. Increasing adoption of PLCC-based products for smart grid applications in the residential, commercial and industrial verticals is a key driver for the growth of the global PLCC market. The global PoE controller market was valued at USD 0.45 Billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 1.04 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 12.56%, owing to the increasing demand for PoE-based products, especially in the commercial vertical.
"The PLCC and PoE controller markets for the commercial vertical are expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period"
The PLCC market for the commercial vertical is expected to grow at a high rate between 2016 and 2022. Ongoing transformation of the existing metering terminals to smart metering systems, increasing adoption of PLCC systems in building automation applications, and surging demand for secure and reliable network communication are expected to drive the growth of the PLCC market for the commercial vertical at a high rate. Also, the high growth rate of the PoE controller market for the commercial vertical can be attributed to the increasing demand for PoE devices for connectivity and security & access control applications.
"The PLCC and PoE controller markets in APAC is expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period"
The PLCC and PoE controller markets in APAC are expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period. Growing market for advanced metering infrastructure and surging demand for PLCC-based lighting control applications (such as roadways, parking areas, tunnels, and street lighting), and increasing deployment of PLCC-based products in the commercial and industrial sectors are expected to drive the growth of the PLCC market in this region. In addition, the high growth rate of the PoE controller market in APAC can be attributed to the increasing demand for PoE controllers in China, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea as well as growing adoption rate of network devices such VoIP phones, wireless access points, and IP cameras (especially in the commercial vertical).
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key people in the markets.
The break-up of profile of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 35%, Directors– 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 30%, and RoW – 5%
The key players in the PLCC & PoE controller markets include Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (U.S.), Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.), STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland), Linear Technology Corp. (U.S.), Cypress Semiconductor Corp. (U.S.), Broadcom Ltd. (U.S.), and Yitran Technologies Ltd. (Israel) among others.
Reasons to buy the report:
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the power line carrier communication and power over Ethernet controller markets comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall markets and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the markets and provides them the information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the markets.
3. This report would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitors' ecosystem and their new product develpoments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03951827-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/power-line-carrier-communication-market-by-technology-application--poe-controller-market-by-type-application-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300298362.html