DUBLIN, July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gpz8b/power) has announced the addition of the "Power Transformers - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Power Transformers in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Product Overview
3. Product Introductions/Innovations
4. Recent Industry Activity
5. Focus On Select Major Players
6. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 174 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Asea Brown Boveri
- ABB Kuhlman
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Changzhou XD Transformer Co.
- Crompton Greaves
- Eaton Corporation
- Diamond Power Infrastructure Limited
- General Electric Company
- Hammond Power Solutions
- Howard Industries
- Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems Performance Group
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co.
- Kirloskar Electric Company Limited
- KONCAR Group
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Siemens AG
- SPX Transformer Solutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gpz8b/power
SOURCE Research and Markets