powerPerfector Signs Distribution Deal in Australia and New Zealand
LONDON, December 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
powerPerfector has strengthened its international presence, with a revised distribution agreement with Exact Energy of Australia.
The agreement will see Exact Energy rebrand as powerPerfector Australia, and utilise powerPerfector's Voltage Power Optimisation technology.
powerPerfector acquired the global IP, manufacturing and distribution rights to the market leading voltage optimisation technology in June 2011 and the deal with Exact Energy marks the first major, international, brand aligned distribution agreement.
"We are delighted with the extension of the existing agreement with Exact Energy," said powerPerfector CEO Jamie Buchanan. "They were very keen to take on the powerPerfector brand and the combination of a strong brand and the existing distribution capability in Australia and New Zealand is a very exciting prospect for both parties."
Rod Hazleton, Exact Energy CEO said: "The Company is going through an exciting transition. powerPerfector has built an excellent reputation for its savings and reliability and we believe that a rebrand of our business will strengthen our position as the leading supplier of voltage optimisation equipment in Australia."
The agreement complements existing distribution deals in Ireland, Denmark, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and South Africa.
"VPO can make a huge difference to any organisation's drive to reduce costs, carbon and the carbon tax. Replicating powerPerfector's approach to sales, engineering and measurement and verification will help drive the technology in our market," added Rod Hazelton.
Part of the transition will see a new website (http://www.powerperfector.com.au) launched in early 2013.
Notes to Editors:
- powerPerfector is the world's only Voltage Power Optimiser, giving energy, cost and carbon savings by efficiently optimising a site's supply voltage. By optimising the voltage, electrical equipment runs more efficiently and consumes less energy.
- powerPerfector deals with the discrepancy between the actual supply voltage you receive (on average 242V) and the optimum voltage your electrical equipment needs (220V).
- The technology was developed in Japan in 1993 to combat rising energy costs due to increasing demand and a lack of natural energy resources. In the UK, powerPerfector is the sole supplier of VPO® technology.
- powerPerfector acquired the worldwide patents, manufacturing and distribution rights to VPO in June 2011.
- Manufacture of the powerPerfector began in the UK in February 2012.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.