PowerWallet Launches at Financial Blogger Conference
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PowerWallet, a free online money management website founded by tech entrepreneur Bob Sullivan and personal finance expert Howard Dvorkin , will launch at this year's Financial Blogger Conference (FinCon) in Denver, CO Sept. 6 – 9 to the top personal finance bloggers, journalists and financial literacy leaders.
PowerWallet is a free budgeting tool designed to help everyday Americans manage their personal finances with ease, but more importantly, to help them achieve financial empowerment. "After helping millions of Americans conquer debt over the past 20 years at ConsolidatedCredit.org, I saw the need for a budgeting tool that is truly user friendly and offers the best money saving technologies in one secure place," said Howard Dvorkin , CPA, personal finance expert and founder of ConsolidatedCredit.org.
After running in Beta for the past four months, the PowerWallet team has listened to new users and updated the platform to include manual transactions and accounts. "For those who would prefer to manually upload their spending transactions, they can now do so and still get a realistic picture of their entire current financial situation," said Bob Sullivan , president and co-founder of PowerWallet.
"We've already received an enormous amount of positive feedback from new users about the simplicity and accessibility that PowerWallet offers compared to competitors," Sullivan said. This fall, PowerWallet is set to launch a new rewards program. "Although the final details are in the works, we can say that users will be able to earn rewards and reduce their living costs by budgeting with PowerWallet and using our PowerCard, a feature that is currently not offered by our competitors," Sullivan said.
- Get the power to plan ahead and create custom budgets by categorizing transactions
- Get a powerful overview of your current financial situation by seeing all of your online bills and financial accounts in once secure place
- Get the power to manage and stay on top of your bills with bill pay alerts
- Get powerful deals and coupons that are customized to your geographical location and spending history
- Get the power to organize your finances and live within your means with spending limit alerts
- Get the power to plan and budget on the go with PowerWallet's mobile site
- Get powerful rewards and savings this fall with our PowerCard rewards program
PowerWallet is a free online personal financial management tool that helps users budget smarter, manage their monthly bills & expenses easier, plan for the future and save more with customized coupons. Launched in early 2011, PowerWallet has quickly grown with the intent to help Americans take power over their personal financial situation. For more information on PowerWallet's free online money management service, visit http://www.powerwallet.com.
More by this Source
PowerWallet Launches National Co-Brand Program
Jan 09, 2013, 16:01 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.