Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
VANCOUVER, May 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Poydras Gaming Finance Corp. (OTCQX: PYDGF; TSXV:PYD), a leading regional gaming route operator in its core markets of Oklahoma and Texas, today announced that Peter Macy, Chairman and CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on May 11, 2017.
DATE: Thursday, May 11, 2017
TIME: 12:30-1:00 PT (3:30-4:00 ET)
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Since December 2016, Poydras Gaming has augmented its contract in the attractive south Texas market by approximately 200 additional gaming machines
- In April 2017, the Company announced its FY 2016 financial results, with 84% year-over-year growth in revenue and 159% year-over-year growth in adjusted EBITDA
- In Q1 2017, Poydras Gaming hired a Director of New Market Development to help further penetrate existing markets and find expansion opportunities across the southwestern US
- In September 2016, the Company consolidated its capital structure by completing the early redemption and cancellation of its convertible debentures
- In August 2016, the Company entered into an exclusive agreement with Gamblit Gaming, a leading innovator of real money and skill-based gaming, to distribute Gamblit's games in Oklahoma and Texas
About Poydras Gaming
Poydras Gaming is a regional slot route operator with approximately 2,600 gaming machines in operation across over 25 casinos in Oklahoma and Texas. The Company provides gaming equipment such as slot machines and electronic table games, and project financing to owners, operators, and managers of casinos and other regulated gaming revenues. Poydras Gaming works with casinos, new casino developments, and gaming machine suppliers. Additional information about the Company can be found on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/poydras-gaming-finance-corp-to-webcast-live-at-virtualinvestorconferencescom-may-11-300452990.html
SOURCE Poydras Gaming Finance Corp.