Practice Fusion Targets Consumer Expansion with User Growth and User Experience Executive Hires
Following the launch of Patient Fusion, the health technology platform focuses top talent on attracting consumers with cutting edge design and technology
SAN FRANCISCO, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Practice Fusion, the country's largest doctor-patient community, announced today the addition of Lisa Bari, Associate Vice President of User Growth, and Stefan Klocek, Senior Director of Design, to the leadership team. These additions will play a central role in developing Practice Fusion's consumer presence following the launch of Patient Fusion, the easiest place to book appointments with doctors and instantly access health records.
"Patient Fusion brings the power of our platform to a huge new audience," said Ryan Howard, CEO and Founder of Practice Fusion. "Patient Fusion brings the power of our platform to a huge new audience," said Ryan Howard, CEO and Founder of Practice Fusion. "Lisa and Stefan's background in innovative, design-driven companies like Virgin America and Cooper Design perfectly complements our team's expertise as we continue the massive expansion of our platform to patients across the country."
About Lisa Bari, Associate Vice President of User Growth
- Bari leads Practice Fusion's User Growth team, including acquisition and engagement of new medical practices and patients on the platform
- Bari brings more than 10 years of experience in digital marketing and customer acquisition to Practice Fusion from both Fortune 500 and emerging companies in B2B and B2C industries
- Prior to Practice Fusion, she held senior marketing management roles at Virgin America and leading digital agencies including Eleven Inc., AKQA and Covario, responsible for clients such as Adobe, Clorox and Coca-Cola
About Stefan Klocek, Senior Director of Design
- Klocek leads Practice Fusion's design team and drives the company's user-focused product vision. He is responsible for defining user experience best practices and owning the corporate brand across all properties and products
- A design professional for over a decade, Klocek has a passionate belief that design can make the world a better place, perfectly aligning with the company's mission to improve care
- Prior to Practice Fusion, Klocek worked at Cooper Design where he was involved in strategy for the firm and managed design and product teams working with clients including GE Healthcare, Autodesk, Symantec and Intel
- During his time at Cooper Design, Klocek's efforts designing Practice Fusion's iPad interface were recognized with an IxAD award for design
"It's an amazing opportunity to come into a company at this stage of rapid growth—for both the chance to play a key role and the chance to work with such smart, talented people," said Bari, Associated Vice President of User Growth. "Practice Fusion is in a position to transform both the physician and patient market and it's great to be a part of that."
Practice Fusion plans to grow its team by 50 percent this year, with positions available across all departments. For information about jobs at the Practice Fusion headquarters in San Francisco, please visit www.practicefusion.com/careers
About Practice Fusion
Practice Fusion provides a free, web-based electronic medical record EMR system to physicians. With medical charting, scheduling, e-prescribing (eRx), lab integrations, referral letters, Meaningful Use certification, unlimited support and a personal health record for patients, Practice Fusion's EMR software addresses the complex needs of today's healthcare providers and disrupts the health IT status quo. Practice Fusion is the fastest growing electronic medical record community in the country with more than 150,000 users serving 60 million patients. In April 2013, the company launched its consumer-facing platform, Patient Fusion, where patients can find and book appointments with doctors and access their personal health record (PHR). For more information about Practice Fusion, please visit www.practicefusion.com
Location: San Francisco
SOURCE Practice Fusion
More by this Source
Six Predictions for How IT Will Impact Healthcare in 2014
Nov 12, 2013, 13:36 ET
Practice Fusion Guarantees 2014 Meaningful Use
Oct 10, 2013, 08:30 ET
Practice Fusion Raises $70 Million to Fix Healthcare Using Data
Sep 24, 2013, 07:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.