"Precision farming market in Asia-Pacific expected to grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2022"
Asia-Pacific (APAC) is one of the bright prospective markets in precision farming. APAC has large farmlands and a high population growth rate. APAC has a huge regional spread which comprises countries such as China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, and Rest of APAC. Precision farming market in APAC is in its initial stages of adoption and expected to grow with a double digit rate between 2016 and 2022. In APAC, specifically India, Australia, China, and Japan, currently have the highest growth rate and highest share in the precision farming market.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key experts. The breakup of the profiles of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20%, and Tier 3 –25%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 75% and Managers – 25%
- By Geography: Americas – 40%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 20%, and RoW – 10%
Companies that provide a range of customized solutions to customers are expected to emerge as the game changers.
The key players in the precision farming market profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Deere & Company (U.S.)
2. Trimble Inc. (U.S.)
3. AGCO Corporation (U.S.)
4. AgJunction, Inc. (U.S.)
5. Raven Industries, Inc. (U.S.)
6. AG Leader Technology (U.S.)
7. Precision Planting Inc. (U.S.)
8. SST Development Group, Inc. (U.S.)
9. Teejet Technologies (U.S.)
10. Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
11. DICKEY-john Corporation (U.S.)
12. CropMetrics LLC (U.S.)
This report covers the precision farming market based on offering, technology, application, and geography. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide insights into their business, products and services, and key strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, and collaborations associated with the precision farming market.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
The report would help the market leaders or new entrants in the following ways:
1. This report segments the overall market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the global precision farming market size and that of the subsegments across different applications and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the precision farming market.
3. This report would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions in the precision farming market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04612801-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/precision-farming-market-by-technology-guidance-system-remote-sensing-variable-rate-technology-offering-hardware-automation--control-system-sensor--monitoring-device-software-services-application-and-geography---glob-300391439.html