DALLAS, June 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Over 70 of the most knowledgeable investing and trading experts, economists, money managers, and geopolitical strategists will gather at The MoneyShow Dallas, October 4-6, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency at Reunion, to share their strategies in 75+ interactive workshops, panel discussions, debates, and Q&As. During the three-day event, investors and traders can engage with these experts, get answers to individual questions, learn new market strategies, discover new opportunities, and network with fellow investors and traders. Admission is free. Topics covered include stocks, ETFs, ADRs, options, real estate, energy, and many more.
PHOTO LINK LOGOS/TESTIMONIALS
For a complete schedule, list of speakers, and exhibitors, visit, www.DallasMoneyShow.com.
- Steve Forbes, Forbes Media
- Stephen Moore, The Heritage Foundation
- Edward Yardeni, Yardeni Research, Inc.
- John Mauldin, Mauldin Economics
- Kathleen Harnett White, Armstrong Center for Energy & the Environment
- Matthew Scholz, Immusoft
- John Mousseau, Cumberland Advisors
- Louis Navellier, Emerging Growth and Blue Chip Growth
- George Gilder, Gilder Publishing, LLC
- Tom Sosnoff, tastytrade
- Stefanie Kammerman, Stock Whisperer Trading Company
- Mark Skousen, Forecasts & Strategies, High-Income Alert
- Tech + Biotech Innovation Forum—Get an inside track on which companies and technologies will disrupt and shape the global marketplace.
- Interactive Exhibit Hall—Get cutting-edge tools for investors and traders, live demos, and a place to network with fellow market enthusiasts.
- Master Classes—In-depth sessions that delve deeper into specific investing and trading topics, includes Q&As.
- All-Stars of Options Trading Event—Learn options trading techniques and advanced strategies.
- Market Cap Highlight Track—Learn how to diversify your portfolio with new investment opportunities.
MoneyShow - Invest Smarter, Trade Wiser is the largest global network of investment and trading expert education. The privately held financial media company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, USA. Each year, MoneyShow's roster of live and online events attract more than 70,000 investors, traders, and financial advisors who gather with top market experts in dynamic, face-to-face and online learning forums worldwide. For more information, visit www.moneyshow.com Facebook: FollowMoneyShow Twitter: @MoneyShows Instagram: @MoneyShows LinkedIn: MoneyShow
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/premiere-event-for-self-directed-investors-and-active-traders-returns-to-dallas-300474605.html
SOURCE MoneyShow Dallas