Last year, the Energy Symposium welcomed more than 200 industry professionals from all over the U.S. The Energy Institute expects that number to increase at this year's event with speakers featured from both prestigious universities and globally recognized energy companies:
- Kenneth Hersh, Chairman – NGP and CEO – George W. Bush Presidential Center, Texas
- Dr. Jeremy Boak, Director, Oklahoma Geological Survey.
- Mark Mills, Digital Power Group, President.
- Mike Ming, GM, GE Global Research Oil and Gas Technology Center.
- Professor Berrien Moore, University of Oklahoma.
- Professor Kyle Murray, University of Oklahoma.
- Professor James Smith, SMU, Dallas.
- Joe Stanislaw, Founder, The JAStanislaw Group.
- Jim Summer, CEO, H2O Midstream.
- Professor Mark Zoback, Stanford University.
To register for the event or for more information, please visit the Price College of Energy Institute website, www.ou.edu/price/energyinstitute.html.
About the Price College of Business Energy Institute:
The Price College of Business at the University of Oklahoma has become Oklahoma's leading graduate business program. For more than 50 years, education and research in energy management have been central to the college's purpose.
In 2011, Price College of Business added to its leading position in energy by forming the Energy Institute: a platform for thought leadership and intellectual exchange.
Tightly coupled with its education in energy programs, the Energy Institute's research informs policy and business strategy, while its outreach programs foster meaningful dialogue amongst energy professionals worldwide.
Red Brodie, Public Relations for the Energy Institute
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/price-college-of-business-energy-institute-to-host-fifth-annual-energy-symposium-300410436.html
SOURCE Price College of Business Energy Institute