DALLAS, June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- National residential mortgage lender PrimeLending, a PlainsCapital Company, is celebrating National Homeownership Month this June by recognizing 30 Homeowners in 30 Days.
"For over 30 years PrimeLending has been privileged to play a role in the home buying experience of our valued customers. In the last 5 years alone we have had the honor of assisting over 225,000 deserving families and individuals realize the American Dream of homeownership," said Todd Salmans, Chairman and CEO of PrimeLending. "Each homeowner we serve is making an important financial and emotional decision and we take enormous pride in the fact that they trust us enough to include us in that process."
How Do Homeowners #CelebrateHome?
PrimeLending offered customers the opportunity to share a photo and answer the question, "How do you Celebrate Home?" Here are just a few of the inspiring responses we received:
- "My favorite thing about owning a home is that it's mine and I can decorate it as I see fit and it's my retreat from the outside world. I celebrate the space I have now compared to my former one bedroom apartment."
Maurice H., Hyattsville, MD
- "After a house fire destroyed our last home, we were without hope of purchasing another home. We lost everything we owned to include all of our financial documents. PrimeLending helped us with a new home that we love and cherish so much."
Charles A., Columbia, SC
- "Every second, of every minute, of every day, we are so thankful to OWN our home again after losing our last one and renting the last four years!"
Michael D., Gilbert, AZ
- "This is my first home to buy and I couldn't be happier...Being a single mom hasn't always been easy but being able to come home to my own place every day has sure been the best thing for my little family. We love our home!"
Julie J., Eagle Mountain, UT
- "We are a blended family. It is great when we can all be together at the same time, sharing lots of laughter and love. It's a good feeling when you wake up to the sound of your kids talking and laughing with each other."
Shawn P., Ashland, KY
How You Can Celebrate with PrimeLending
Follow #CelebrateHome all month long to see a new homeowner in the spotlight each day in June, or visit our #CelebrateHome Gallery. Their stories remind us how important a home is for every American and in every community. Whether a first-time homebuyer or a homeowner looking to relocate to a different house, owning a home continues to be a rewarding and significant personal milestone.
What is National Homeownership Month?
President George W. Bush proclaimed June as the National Homeownership Month in 2002 stating,
"Homeownership is an important part of the American Dream…A home provides shelter and a safe place where families can prosper and children can thrive. For many Americans, their home is an important financial investment, and it can be a source of great personal pride and an important part of community stability."
National Homeownership Month has been recognized each June since then.
About PrimeLending - PrimeLending, a PlainsCapital Company, is a national residential mortgage originator. In 2012 - 2015, PrimeLending was listed as a top 10 mortgage lender in the nation in purchase units.* Offering fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, FHA, VA, USDA and jumbo home loans, refinancing and relocation programs, PrimeLending is authorized to make loans in 50 states and the District of Columbia. Founded in 1986, PrimeLending is a member of the PlainsCapital Corporation family of companies. PlainsCapital Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hilltop Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HTH). More information at PrimeLending.com.
* Ranked by Marketrac® for purchase units nationally for Jan.-Dec. 2012-2015.
© 2016 PrimeLending, a PlainsCapital Company (NMLS No.: 13649). Equal Housing Lender.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/primelending-recognizes-30-homeowners-in-30-days-during-junes-national-homeownership-month-300281813.html