WILLIAMSPORT, Pa., Oct. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Primus Technologies Corp. increased its donations for veterans of the United States Armed Forces, health care for kids and local high school scholarships. "At Primus, giving back to people in need is core to our mission. We seek to expand and optimize how we help every year," said Chris Sullivan, Primus Technologies Chairman and CEO.
Highlights of Primus' philanthropy include:
- Now totaling $1.5 million in Primus donations, Primus donated an additional $300,000 in 2016 to the Diocese of Scranton Scholarship Foundation. This $1.5 million helps fund scholarships for students in need at St. John Neumann Regional Academy in Williamsport, PA.
- Primus committed $100,000 to the Geisinger Pediatric Special Services Clinic in South Williamsport, PA. This clinic provides kids in the community with specialized care. Clinic specialties include Immunology, Cardiology, Neurology and Infectious Diseases.
- Primus previously donated $300,000 to Susquehanna Health, a local four-hospital integrated health system.
- The Wounded Warrior Project approved Primus as a Corporate Champion, with Primus' increased donation level. Primus has donated to the Wounded Warrior Project since 2013 to help support and recognize these heroes. The company also employs veterans as part of its commitment to all who have served our country.
- Primus now offers every employee an additional paid day off each year for local community service. This makes it easy for employees to give back and creates the opportunity for 4,000 hours of Primus-paid community service per year.
- Primus contributes to the Special Olympics, Little League World Series and many other local causes.
Primus employs nearly five hundred professionals and offers leading compensation, benefits, perks and profit sharing – with $20 million in profit sharing paid to employees in the past ten years.
About Primus Technologies Corp.
Primus Technologies is the largest privately-held Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider in the United States. All manufacturing is Made in the USA. For more than 50 years Primus and its predecessor companies have supplied mission-critical electronic assemblies, test development, design, engineering, and aftermarket services to Fortune 500 and other leading corporations in industries including Aerospace, Defense, Medical, and Industrial Controls. AS9100 and Nadcap certified, Primus is consistently #1-rated by customers. More information is available at www.primus-tech.com or by calling 570-326-6591.
CONTACT: Chris Sullivan, (570)321-6281, email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/primus-technologies-increases-donations-for-veterans-of-us-armed-forces-local-health-care-and-scholarships-300353536.html
SOURCE Primus Technologies Corp.