SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Sept 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Princess Cruises is a special deal during the "3 for Free" cruise sale for guests booking select six to 60-day Cruises or Land & Sea Vacations sailing from Summer 2017 to Spring 2018.
The "3 for Free" cruise sale includes:
- Free stateroom location upgrades - enabling guests to get the best preferred stateroom available within that stateroom type for the lowest possible fare
- Free onboard gratuities
- Free onboard spending money - up to $300 per stateroom
In addition, the cruise sale features a low $100 per guest refundable deposit.
Sample "3 for Free" cruise deals include:
- Alaska cruise vacations — 7 days: $799 interior; $1,399 balcony
- Alaska Land & Sea Vacations — 10 nights: $1,349 interior; $2,199 balcony
- Caribbean cruise vacations — 8 days: $899 interior; $1,399 balcony
- Japan cruise vacations — 8 days: $1,399 interior; $2,099 balcony
- Mediterranean cruise vacations — 7 days: $999 interior, $1,399 balcony
- Mexico cruise vacations — 7 days: $599 interior; $899 balcony
More information about the Princess Cruises "3 for Free" sale can be found at princess.com/cruisedeals.
All prices are per guest and based on double occupancy. The "3 for Free" cruise sale is available now and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on November 16, 2016 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel consultant, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company's website at princess.com.
About Princess Cruises:
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 17 modern cruise ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided with the experience of exceptional customer service. A recognized leader in worldwide cruising, Princess carries 1.7 million guests each year to more than 360 destinations around the globe on more than 150 itineraries ranging in length from three to 111 days. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK).
Additional media information is available at princess.com/news
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/princess-cruises-3-for-free-sale-is-back-and-better-than-ever-300324408.html
SOURCE Princess Cruises