SAN FRANCISCO, March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Prom season has arrived and The Princess Project San Francisco chapter is providing free prom dresses and accessories to high school teens who cannot otherwise afford them. The giveaway events will be held throughout March at the Embarcadero Center in San Francisco.
"Prom is a big milestone in a young person's life, but the financial expectations can be overwhelming," said the Princess Project's Co-Presidents, Julia Mathis and Lisa Fettner. "We want all teens to feel beautiful and confident on such a special occasion -- without the pressure of figuring out how they can afford the event."
San Francisco Bay Area Dress Open Giveaways: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 6th
- Saturday, March 12th
- Sunday, March 13th
- Saturday, March 19th
- Sunday, March 20th
- 4 Embarcadero Center, 2nd floor (lobby level), San Francisco, CA 94111
- Appointment times for dress shopping can be scheduled online at: http://tinyurl.com/GetADress.
- Teens must bring a valid current high school I.D. to receive a free dress.
- All high school teens who are in financial need of a prom dress are welcome. No proof of financial need is required.
- Each teen can choose one accessory and one gown.
- Teens may also bring one companion to help them shop for a dress.
- Walk-in appointments are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book group appointments.
Connect with The Princess Project
- Like The Princess Project page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/princessprojectorg/
- Follow @SFPrincessProj on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SFPrincessProj
- Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/sfprincessproj/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: www.princessprojectsf.org/sign-up-for-our-emails.html
- Check out our boards on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/sfprincessproj/
About The Princess Project
The Princess Project San Francisco promotes self-confidence and individual beauty by providing free prom dresses and accessories to high school teens who cannot otherwise afford them. We hope to make them feel special so they know their true worth. Our effort is made possible entirely through invaluable volunteer, donor and community support. For more information, please visit www.princessprojectsf.org or email email@example.com.
SOURCE The Princess Project