Priority Care Solutions, Inc. Establishes Veteran Executive Team to Deliver Innovative Managed Care Solutions for Workers' Compensation Payers
- Team Poised to Establish Company as a Leader in the Health Services Market -
TAMPA, Fla., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Priority Care Solutions, Inc., a specialty managed care services provider for the workers' compensation industry, has established a veteran team of talented executives to launch and deliver new products and services for the payer community. These efforts are designed to build on the company's innovative pharmacy management and ancillary solutions that provide clinical expertise and access to an expansive network of pharmacies, home health care agencies, diagnostic facilities, and durable medical equipment. The following leaders will play a key role in Priority Care Solutions' ability to grow as an outcome-focused, cost-effective solution for the workers' compensation market:
- Bob Smith, president: With 30 years of experience in the workers' compensation industry, Mr. Smith has held senior leadership positions at Healthcare Solutions, TechHealth, Universal SmartComp and RSKCo, the third party administrator for CNA Insurance. He holds a B.A. from Curry College and an M.B.A. from Heed University.
- Matt Smolarek, chief financial officer: As a 19-year veteran of the workers' compensation industry, Mr. Smolarek's experience includes guiding Cambridge Solutions Limited through various strategic acquisitions and exits, and financially managing Universal SmartComp through its growth and eventual exit. He holds a B.S. from Walsh College.
- Theresa Delbou, chief strategy officer: After more than 30 years of workers' compensation experience, Ms. Delbou has held senior-level positions at Avizent, PMSI and Universal SmartComp, and served on the lead team that successfully merged and integrated Attenta and Frank Gates. She is a Certified CA Self Insurance Administrator and attended Diablo College.
- Cole Herstam, executive vice president of national sales: In the 12 years Mr. Herstam has worked in the workers' compensation market, he has held senior-level national sales and client development positions at PMSI, TechHealth and Universal SmartComp. He holds a B.A. from the University of California, Davis.
"Our team of talented senior executives has the expertise to establish Priority Care Solutions as an industry leader in delivering innovative managed care services to the payer community, and the experience to provide customer-focused solutions that improve injured worker outcomes and control expenses," said Dr. Shannon Vissman, chairman and CEO of Priority Care Solutions. "Through our extensive network of providers, we are committed to ensuring that our payer partners receive exceptional service and innovative solutions designed to help them achieve their program goals. It's all part of our dedication to offering New Directions in the Continuum of Care."
For more information about Priority Care Solutions, please visit www.prioritycaresolutions.com.
About Priority Care Solutions, Inc.
Priority Care Solutions, Inc. is a specialty managed care services provider for the workers' compensation industry. Based in Tampa, Fla., the company offers an extensive portfolio of ancillary services to third-party administrators (TPAs), insurance carriers, self-insured employers, government agencies and managed care organizations. Priority Care Solutions provides durable medical equipment (DME), such as hearing aids, orthotics and prosthetics; home health services, including RNs, LVNs, aides and housekeeping; diagnostic services; home and vehicle modifications; transportation and translation services; field and telephonic case management; and mail-order and pharmacy card programs. For more information, please visit www.prioritycaresolutions.com.
Contact: Jeff Donaldson
SOURCE Priority Care Solutions, Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.