PRISM International, Inc. Announces Talent Management Training Designed to Find, Keep and Leverage Top Talent
SANFORD, Fla., June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Finding and keeping top talent has not been a top priority for many senior executives - until now. The shrinking talent pool has forced business leaders to find ways to attract and retain star performers.
According to a study by SHRM, the more diverse the organization is, the higher their ROI. "It's not enough to find top talent...it has to be kept and leveraged... this means creating an organizational culture of inclusion," states Linda Stokes, President & CEO of PRISM International, Inc.
69% of employees are looking for another job, according to a CareerBuilder study. A recent Forbes article revealed:
- 30% believe they will be working elsewhere within 12 months
- 40% don't respect their manager
- 50% cite values disconnect with organization
- 60% cite gap between career goals and company plans
- 70% feel underappreciated
Smart organizations create a culture of inclusion that incorporates strategies for valuing, engaging and challenging their talent. When employees' values and goals are aligned with those of the organization, they are engaged and more productive.
Stokes explains that PRISM has developed talent management training that increases hiring and mentoring skills, provides leadership with next step skills, and provides empowerment to employee groups.
- Inclusive Recruiting and Selection™ assists H.R. Professionals and hiring managers in developing and incorporating key diversity recruiting skills into actual job responsibilities. Read the On Time Staffing Case Study.
- Mentoring For Engagement, Growth and Success™ enhances the effectiveness of existing mentoring processes by equipping both mentors and mentees with diversity and inclusion skills. Read the Hartford Case Study.
- Leveraging Diversity and Inclusion for Engagement and Innovation™ provides a comprehensive, action-orientated diversity and inclusion talent management skill set for managers. Watch the Video
- Leveraging your Multicultural Skills and Competencies to Grow Your Career™ helps employees to discover how they can utilize their unique cultural skills, perspectives and languages to empower themselves to reach higher levels of sustained excellence. Women in Leadership – Growing Your Career™ explores situations women face in today's workplace while inspiring them to reach higher levels of personal effectiveness, growth and development. Read the Verizon Wireless Case Study.
About PRISM International, Inc.
PRISM is a WBENC-certified, full-service provider of Diversity and Inclusion and Talent Management consulting and training services. Visit www.PrismDiversity.com.
Contact: Ty Fitzgerald, 407-324-5290, email@example.com
SOURCE PRISM International, Inc.