Private Banking Market 2012 Offshore Centres & Financial Products Evaluation Covered in New Market Research Reports
DALLAS, October 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RnRMarketResearch.com adds "Offshore Centres: 2012 Private Banking Handbook" and "Evaluation of Financial Products in Private Banking" market research report to its store.
The global private banking industry has AuM of US$19.3 trillion. Offshore centers account for 42% or US$8.3 trillion on this total. Switzerland is the largest worldwide player with AuM of US$2.8 trillion. The bulk (over 80%) of funds held in Switzerland is held for foreign clients. Singapore is the fastest-growing wealth center in the world with AuM of US$550 billion at the end of 2011 compared to US$50 billion in 2000. This research expects Singapore to overtake Switzerland by 2020 to become the largest global offshore wealth center by AuM. This will be fuelled by a movement of funds away from Switzerland, Luxemburg and the Caribbean and towards Singapore. Furthermore, high growth in HNWIs in APAC countries such as China, India and Indonesia, which are among the largest investors in Singapore, will further boost AuM. China's private banking AuM accounts for only 1% of total Chinese HNWI wealth in 2011, which is well below the worldwide average of 29% (worldwide private banking AuM stood at US$19.3 trillion at the end of 2011 compared to worldwide HNWI wealth of US$66 trillion).
The report "Offshore Centres: 2012 Private Banking Handbook" reviews major offshore financial centers and assesses each of their wealth management capabilities. "Wealth management" is defined as the provision of banking services to wealthy individuals and their families. It generally involves the management of trusts, inheritance and the allocation of client funds.
The report features:
- Offshore centres ranked by wealth management AuM
- Detailed profiles on 18 offshore wealth management centres
- Leading private banks, family offices and wealth managers in each offshore centre and country wise regulations
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management sector in each centre
- Selected city wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Case Studies on Chinese offshore wealth, UK non-dom wealth and the global clientele model
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
Explore details in Table of Contents or buy your copy of the report @http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/offshore-centres-2012-private-banking-handbook-market-report.html.
The private banking industry is experiencing increased demand for various financial products from the growing number of high net worth individuals (HNWIs), particularly in the Asia Pacific region. The emergence of a new segment of wealthy individuals has spurred the interest of many leading competitors in the industry. In addition, the growing diversification of wealthy clientele has attracted considerable attention among key competitors, and new opportunities are beginning to emerge. The private banking and wealth management industry is starting to focus more on client service and value delivery for this segment.
The report "Evaluation of Financial Products in Private Banking" highlights:
- Financial institutions are using technology to optimize products and services to gain HNWI customers.
- The HNW population in the Asia-Pacific region posted remarkable growth during 2009−2011.
- Wealth management advisors and firms endorsed a new range of products such as financial and investment advisory services, lifestyle and management services, wealth management services, banking and credit products, and cross border capital allocation services.
- The financial and wealth management services industry is focusing on new emerging segments such as HNWI and UHNWI.
Financial institutions need to design new financial products to cater to the emerging new segment of wealthy individuals, particularly within the Asia-Pacific region. Retail banks need to identify new products and services to improve the revenues, assess needs and offer convenient, effective service to targeted, high-yield accounts. This report assesses the emerging opportunities available to both senior strategic staff and those at regional and branch level, looking to attract wealthy individuals with personalized financial products. It covers various emerging financial products targeted to new emerging segments in the banking industry. Key issues in segmentation and the various approaches for handling the issues are thoroughly discussed and the report also provides in-depth knowledge on key trends of various segments such as HNWI and UHNWI. Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/evaluation-of-financial-products-in-private-banking-market-report.html.
Explore more reports on the Business & Financial Services Market @http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/business-financial-services.
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Company Profiles & SWOT Analysis Reports @ http://www.rnrcompanyprofiles.com/