LONDON, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Process Industries use different types of field Instruments for monitoring and for controlling their plants. Monitoring and controlling plays a dynamic role for improving the efficiency of any plant. Field instruments are of various types like Flow, Level, Pressure, Temperature and others. And further field instruments are segmented by Transmitters, Switches and Gauges.
Field instruments are used in various applications such as Oil and Gas, Water & Wastewater, Pharmaceuticals, Metals and Mining, Power & many others. Global Process Instrumentation market is expected to reach $18.96 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 3.34% from 2014 to 2020
This report on Global process instrumentation market provides comprehensive market data, including market size and forecast by technology, application and geography. In addition, the Global process Instrumentation report also includes competitive landscape with Field instruments market dynamics, drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The Global instrumentation report analyzes key market players, providing the market share analysis and detailed profiles of these companies. The report also describes the value chain for Field instruments market by considering all the major stakeholders in the market and their role in the analysis. The report also provides a detailed study of the Porter's five force analysis of the market.
- The Global process instrumentation market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 3.34% from 2014–2020
- Analysis of Global process instrumentation market with special focus on high growth application segments.
- Analysis of Global process Instrumentation market includes market by technologies like Profibus PA , HART, Wireless HART, Foundation Fieldbus, Modbus, BACNet and many others
- Field Instruments market segmented by Hazardous and Non-Hazardous area.
- Key drivers, Restraints, Opportunities in the Global process instrumentation market.
- Porter's five forces has been explained in detail along with the value chain analysis for Global process instrumentation market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the Instrumentation market
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue and market shares
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3326294/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/process-instrumentation-market-by-process-parameter-application-communication-protocol-and-geography--global-forecast-to-2020-300254849.html