The process liquid analyzers market for the water & wastewater industry held the largest share of the global process liquid analyzers market in 2015, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The growth in this market can be attributed to the growing demand for water & wastewater treatment plants worldwide. Also, increasing initiatives from the governments of China and India to improve drinking water facilities in respective countries further contribute to the growth in the process liquid analyzers market.
"The market for pH/ORP analyzers is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
The market for pH/ORP analyzers is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2022. The major factors contributing to the growth of this market include growing adoption of these analyzers in a variety of process industries such as water & wastewater, food & beverages, petrochemical, pharmaceuticals, and oil & gas among others. The pH/ORP analyzers help in identifying the concentration of hydrogen ions in aqueous solutions.
"APAC to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period"
The global process liquid analyzers market in the Americas held the largest share in 2015; however, the market in APAC is expected to exhibit the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The major factors contributing to the growth of this market include high investments by major players in various process industries. The markets in the Americas and Europe are already mature; hence, the well-established players are focusing on APAC to market their products and services. With the increasing investments in the process industries, the demand for process liquid analyzers is also increasing.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key people in the market. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1%–25%, Tier 2%–35%, and Tier 3%–40%
- By Designation: C-Level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 43%, Europe – 29%, APAC – 14%, RoW – 14%
The prominent players profiled in this report are:
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Endress+Hauser AG (Switzerland)
- GE Analytical Instruments (U.S.)
- Hach Lange GmbH (Germany)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (U.S.)
- Teledyne Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
- The Emerson Electric Company (U.S.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.)
- Yokogawa Electric Corp. (Japan)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the process liquid analyzers market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report would help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3693832/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/process-liquid-analyzers-market-by-type-industry-service-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300331352.html