In our market size and forecast determination efforts, an extensive secondary research was initially completed to gain a good perspective of the market in each region. Extensive primary research was also carried out by interviewing the key executives from the industry. These interviews helped us to fill-in the data gaps after secondary research. Several secondary sources such as encyclopedia, directories, and databases have been used to identify and collect information useful for this extensive techno-commercial study. The respondents– selected experts from manufacturers and selected suppliers - have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects. The usage of obtained information is based on the perceived reliability by the research team. In many cases, a combination of several sources was used. Sprout Intelligence provides an in-depth analysis of the market segmentation, which is a critical element of the market intelligence reports at Sprout Intelligence.
Executives in marketing, strategic planning and new product development will find such discussions in our reports pertinent and useful. Management consultants, investment bankers, manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and regulatory authorities are amongst our regular clientele served.
The general DATA SOURCES used in this report are company websites, trade association publications, regulatory authorities, journals, magazines, news websites, press releases, media publications, interaction with industry experts, company executives, research papers, articles, patents, scientific literature, among many others.
KEY FINDINGS FROM THE REPORT
- Processed animal protein (PAP) is mostly used in the animal feed, primarily pet food.
- PAP has a high nutritional value and a low carbon footprint, making it an excellent alternative to many proteins.
- Due to growing global demand of aqua feed, the demand pressure on fish meal is increasing, which will be replaced by PAP in future as PAP is 10 times easily available than fish meal.
- Europe, the leader in pet food made using PAP, alone produces around 20 million tones of animal by-products every year.
- Europe alone has more than 450 sites that convert animal by-products into useful food, feed and fuel products.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4364854/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/processed-animal-protein-pap-global-market-intelligence-2011-2020-300378843.html