SUNRISE, Fla., Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ProcessMAP Corporation, the leading provider of enterprise Environmental, Health, and Safety cloud-based solutions, today unveiled its newest release of the Occupational Health Management solution, a key component of the company's Human Capital Risk Management suite.
"It is estimated that employers spend over $52 billion per year on direct workers' compensation costs alone, resulting from workplace injury and illness. Faced with spiraling costs and mounting regulations, corporations must focus on preventative care and wellness. Given this evolution, ProcessMAP collaborated with its customers to develop the new version of the Occupational Health Management platform. Our goal has been to empower occupational nurses, case managers, risk managers, and EHS professionals to efficiently make informed decisions," said Ann Dohler, R.N., Director of Occupational Health Management at ProcessMAP.
Key features and benefits of the Occupational Health Management platform include:
- Appointment Central – Increases clinic productivity with automated scheduling and management of employee health and clinic visit activities in a centralized calendar.
- Medical Surveillance – Improves efficiency with centralized tracking of OSHA mandated exams, such as audiometric exams, respiratory fit testing, and vision testing.
- Drug & Alcohol Testing – Equips Occupational Health practitioners to manage and fulfill employee drug and alcohol testing requirements, including data feed from labs.
- Case Management – Provides visibility to employee leave and disability cases though a central management repository for FMLA, Short Term & Long Term Disability cases.
- Employee Administration Management – Reduces administrative burden by streamlining pre-employment, post offer, and return to work program management.
- Immunization – Enables electronic recordkeeping for immunizations and vaccines administration and titer results.
"Prior to this release, the industry lacked a modern, multi-tenant cloud platform that empowers customers to rapidly deploy and manage employee health information," said Gregory Monzo, Executive Vice President of Product Management. "We are excited about the transformative impact of our Employee Health platform on our customers' continued focus on employee wellness, and the shift from reactive to proactive approaches across industries."
About ProcessMAP Corporation
Founded in 2000, ProcessMAP Corporation is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to manage risk in three key areas: Employee Health & Safety; Environment & Sustainability; and Enterprise Risk. The company is headquartered in Sunrise, Florida with locations across the globe, serving customers in over 95 countries. For more information, visit ProcessMAP.com.
SOURCE ProcessMAP Corporation