NEW YORK, Aug. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "There is probably no single more effective way to accurately mainstream your corporate message than a company video," says Marvin Williams, Manhattan Center's Director of Video Engineering and Operations. The Manhattan Center is the most advanced independent television production facilities in New York City.
"It should be on the landing page of your website, the television in your waiting room, distributed on social media, and regularly used as part of your marketing content," he continues. "Basically your corporate video must be everywhere."
The whole process of creating a corporate video can be overwhelming if you don't have anyone in-house to walk you through the process. But before the cameras start rolling – there are six areas that need to be considered.
- Purpose. Who are you trying to reach? You'll need to not only know who your ideal audience is, but what content will most effectively reach them.
- Image. What image are you trying to project? Humorous, serious, traditional, cutting edge, conservative? Make sure this reflects your overall branding philosophy.
- Budget. How much do you have to spend? You don't want to break the bank but you also don't want to sacrifice the quality of the end product.
- Format. Documentary, interview, product promotion, etc. All can be effective.
- Content. A good script is essential. Storyboards in pre-production will help you navigate what you want to say.
- Production. Where will you film and edit? This is probably the most important element. You don't want to go through the whole process and end up with a poorly produced end product.
One last step:
- Distribute! Get that video out there for potential clients and customers to see.
Your video doesn't need to be fancy or over produced. As long as it conveys your message and engages the viewer it can be made in a simple format. Just remember, the faster you get your message out there the quicker your potential clients can hear your message and call. Every day that you don't have a corporate video is a day that your competitors have an edge.
Centrally located in the heart of New York City, Manhattan Center (MCStudios.com) strives for excellence with every event. The extensive facilities include recording and television production studios in addition to the famed Hammerstein and Grand Ballrooms. Manhattan Center has been the facility of choice for household name artists, composers, concert promoters, municipality and political parties, television events, fashion shows, corporations, not-for-profits, record companies and worldwide and local organizations.
For more information contact: OBie O'Brien, Director of Sales. 212.695.6600 x 212
Enrique Briz, Dian Griesel Int'l.
Read more news from Manhattan Center.
SOURCE Manhattan Center