Poorly managed SSH keys continue to be serious security and compliance issues that put organizations around the world at risk. SSH Communications Security advances its cybersecurity mission and positive growth trajectory with two key developments:
- Universal SSH Key Manager 2.0: The solution fixes the privileged access control issues that are common in nearly every large enterprise. It is a scalable, multi-platform solution that provides visibility into SSH trust relationships and brings auditability and control into Secure Shell environments.
- UKM 2.0 offers multiple new policies on OpenSSH configurations, including allowed ciphers and MACs and host keys, as well as other policies for user keys.
- A streamlined offline script approach enables organizations to quickly assess the status of their SSH environment and report against defined policies.
- The new release also offers enhanced reporting features, better accessibility support and an updated user portal with a number of key improvements to expedite the SSH key access management process.
- Partner program growth: SSH's enterprise-level, partner-ready platform has dedicated resources to create exceptional pre- and post-sales enablement to address critical trusted access needs.
- 15 new partners now use SSH's platform to help manage trusted access for enterprise customers. Partners in the program include Avancer, Datec Inc., MediaSecure GmbH, S3 Consulting and SJ Technologies.
Andrew Hammond, vice president of Business Development, SSH Communications Security, said: "With advanced persistent threats increasing daily, major financial institutions, governments and enterprises are searching for ways to ensure compliance and reduce risk. Over the last year, we have observed the market's strong desire for solutions that help meet complex compliance mandates and protect against a rapidly expanding threat landscape. A robust global partner program and expanded product toolset continue to help our customers meet their goals, driving our future success."
About SSH Communications Security
SSH Communications Security (NASDAQ OMX) is a leading provider of enterprise cybersecurity solutions that monitor, control and automate trusted access to critical data. The company's long track record of innovation includes Secure Shell (SSH) - one of the world's most widely used network security protocols. Customers worldwide trust our flagship Universal SSH Key Manager® and other solutions to manage access, enhance security, and achieve compliance. The Company sells direct through offices in North America, Europe and Asia and through a global network of certified partners. Access more at www.ssh.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/product-investment-and-expansion-of-enterprise-partner-program-position-ssh-communications-security-for-growth-300465949.html
SOURCE SSH Communications Security