NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 5th edition of the 'Professional Portable Power Tools Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' reviews the market for power tools and assesses recent developments, including market size, product mix, recent trends, key influencing factors and market forecasts. The report reviews key products within the drilling, driving & breaking sector, the cutting & grinding sector and the carpentry & woodworking sector, alon with major suppliers and distributors operating in the market. The report incorporates original input and represents a comprehensive, informed and unique view of the market.
Key sections covered:
- Market overview - market developments since 2010 with forecasts to 2020.
- Detailed assessment of the market - market size, product mix, product trends, market structure and key influencing factors.
- Reviews of supply and distribution channels - leading manufacturers, company profiles, key channels including industrial distributors and specialists, and internet distribution, with leading players.
- Analysis by product group - drilling tools, driving & breaking tools, cutting & grinding tools and carpentry & woodworking tools.
Key areas of insight include:
- The UK market for professional power tools is highly mature. Consumer penetration levels are relatively high (especially amongst tradesmen and professionals), and the market has a strong reliance of replacement cycles.
- Factors supporting market growth include increasing activity within the UK construction industry, in both the housebuilding and non-residential sectors.
- Product development has also underpinned market growth. The most notable example has been Lithium-ion battery technology, which has increased the appeal and penetration of cordless power tools.
- The market is relatively concentrated from a supply perspective, with three suppliers accounting for a significant proportion of sales.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- The professional portable power tools market – market definition, size, factors influencing market.
- Overall market size in value terms from 2010-2016, with forecasts to 2020.
- Key market influences including product development such as lithium-ion batteries boosting sales of cordless products, compact tools and brushless motor technology, as well as the impact of construction sector performance and legislation.
- Product groups reviewed – driving, drilling & hammering, cutting & grinding and carpentry & wood working.
- Identification of key suppliers and distribution channels – manufacturers' market shares, key distributors etc.
- Product groups reviewed – drilling, driving & breaking, cutting & grinding and carpentry & woodworking.
- Estimated shares of main product groups 2015 within the overall market.
- Product group analysis – definition, product mix and market size 2015 with forecasts to 2020.
- Product sectors – review of products within the sector including recent trends and factors affecting sector.
SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTION
- Profiles of leading manufacturers – overview of market shares, turnovers, company structure, market positioning etc.
- Review of distribution – distribution structure, key distribution channel shares.
- Review of leading distributors – market shares, leading players - general industrial product distributors, power tool specialists, builders merchants and DIY multiples etc.
- Forecasts of market development 2016-2020.
- Positive and negative factors affecting market growth - new build & RMI, engineering & manufacturing industries, product development and legislation. Price competition, dependence on replacement purchases in relatively mature market etc. and distribution channel trends.
- Outlook for the professional portable power tools market through to 2020.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03984766-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/professional-portable-power-tools-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300325170.html