Key areas of insight include:
- The UK market for professional power tools is highly mature. Consumer penetration levels are relatively high (especially amongst tradesmen and professionals), and the market has a strong reliance of replacement cycles.
- Factors supporting market growth include increasing activity within the UK construction industry, in both the housebuilding and non-residential sectors.
- Product development has also underpinned market growth. The most notable example has been Lithium-ion battery technology, which has increased the appeal and penetration of cordless power tools.
- The market is relatively concentrated from a supply perspective, with three suppliers accounting for a significant proportion of sales.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- The professional portable power tools market – market definition, size, factors influencing market.
- Overall market size in value terms from 2010-2016, with forecasts to 2020.
- Key market influences including product development such as lithium-ion batteries boosting sales of cordless products, compact tools and brushless motor technology, as well as the impact of construction sector performance and legislation.
- Product groups reviewed – driving, drilling & hammering, cutting & grinding and carpentry & wood working.
- Identification of key suppliers and distribution channels – manufacturers' market shares, key distributors etc.
- Product groups reviewed – drilling, driving & breaking, cutting & grinding and carpentry & woodworking.
- Estimated shares of main product groups 2015 within the overall market.
- Product group analysis – definition, product mix and market size 2015 with forecasts to 2020.
- Product sectors – review of products within the sector including recent trends and factors affecting sector.
SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTION
- Profiles of leading manufacturers – overview of market shares, turnovers, company structure, market positioning etc.
- Review of distribution – distribution structure, key distribution channel shares.
- Review of leading distributors – market shares, leading players - general industrial product distributors, power tool specialists, builders merchants and DIY multiples etc.
- Forecasts of market development 2016-2020.
- Positive and negative factors affecting market growth - new build & RMI, engineering & manufacturing industries, product development and legislation. Price competition, dependence on replacement purchases in relatively mature market etc. and distribution channel trends.
- Outlook for the professional portable power tools market through to 2020.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03984766-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/professional-portable-power-tools-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300325170.html