Prologis Declares Quarterly Dividends
Company also announces results of 2012 Annual Stockholders' Meeting
SAN FRANCISCO, May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), declared a regular cash dividend for the quarter ending June 30, 2012 on the following securities:
- A dividend of $0.28 per share of the company's common stock, which will be payable on June 29, 2012 to common stockholders of record at the close of business on June 11, 2012;
- A dividend of $1.0675 per share on the company's 8.54% Series Q Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, which will be payable on July 2, 2012 to Series Q stockholders of record at the close of business on June 18, 2012;
- A dividend of $0.421875 per share of the company's 6.75% Series R Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, which will be payable on July 2, 2012 to Series R stockholders of record at the close of business on June 18, 2012;
- A dividend of $0.421875 per share of the company's 6.75% Series S Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, which will be payable on July 2, 2012 to Series S stockholders of record at the close of business on June 18, 2012;
- A dividend of $0.40625 per share of the company's 6.50% Series L Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, which will be payable on July 16, 2012 to Series L stockholders of record at the close of business on June 18, 2012;
- A dividend of $0.421875 per share of the company's 6.75% Series M Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, which will be payable on July 16, 2012 to Series M stockholders of record at the close of business on June 18, 2012;
- A dividend of $0.4375 per share of the company's 7.00% Series O Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, which will be payable on July 16, 2012 to Series O stockholders of record at the close of business on June 18, 2012; and
- A dividend of $0.428125 per share of company's 6.85% Series P Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, which will be payable on July 16, 2012 to Series P stockholders of record at the close of business on June 18, 2012.
Annual Meeting Results
At the company's 2012 annual meeting of stockholders, the stockholders approved six proposals: electing eleven directors to serve until the next annual meeting of stockholders and until their successors are duly elected and qualified, approving by non-binding vote the company's 2011 executive compensation, selecting by non-binding vote every year as the frequency of future advisory votes on executive compensation, approving the company's 2012 long-term incentive plan, approving the amendment to our charter to increase the number of authorized shares of common stock, and the ratification of the appointment of KPMG as the company's independent, registered public accounting firm for the year 2012.
The stockholders of Prologis, Inc. elected Hamid R. Moghadam (chairman), Walter C. Rakowich, George L. Fotiades, Christine N. Garvey, Lydia H. Kennard, J. Michael Losh, Irving F. Lyons III, Jeffrey L. Skelton, D. Michael Steuert, Carl B. Webb and William D. Zollars as directors of the company.
Prologis, Inc. is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, focused on global and regional markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia. As of March 31, 2012, Prologis owned or had investments in, on a consolidated basis or through unconsolidated joint ventures, properties and development projects expected to total approximately 584 million square feet (54.2 million square meters) in 22 countries. The company leases modern distribution facilities to more than 4,500 customers, including manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other enterprises.
The statements in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the industry and markets in which Prologis operates, management's beliefs and assumptions made by management. Such statements involve uncertainties that could significantly impact Prologis' financial results. Words such as "expects," "anticipates," "intends," "plans," "believes," "seeks," "estimates," variations of such words and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements, which generally are not historical in nature. All statements that address operating performance, events or developments that we expect or anticipate will occur in the future — including statements relating to rent and occupancy growth, development activity and changes in sales or contribution volume of developed properties, disposition activity, general conditions in the geographic areas where we operate, synergies to be realized from our recent merger transaction, our debt and financial position, our ability to form new property funds and the availability of capital in existing or new property funds — are forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Although we believe the expectations reflected in any forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be attained and therefore, actual outcomes and results may differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in such forward-looking statements. Some of the factors that may affect outcomes and results include, but are not limited to: (i) national, international, regional and local economic climates, (ii) changes in financial markets, interest rates and foreign currency exchange rates, (iii) increased or unanticipated competition for our properties, (iv) risks associated with acquisitions, dispositions and development of properties, (v) maintenance of real estate investment trust ("REIT") status and tax structuring, (vi) availability of financing and capital, the levels of debt that we maintain and our credit ratings, (vii) risks related to our investments in our co-investment ventures and funds, including our ability to establish new co-investment ventures and funds, (viii) risks of doing business internationally, including currency risks, (ix) environmental uncertainties, including risks of natural disasters, and (x) those additional factors discussed in reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission by Prologis under the heading "Risk Factors." Prologis undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statements appearing in this release.
SOURCE Prologis, Inc.
More by this Source
Prologis Research: Demand Growth Across Customer Industries
Apr 10, 2014, 16:00 ET
Prologis Leases 582,000 Square Feet in Latin America Developments
Apr 14, 2014, 09:00 ET
Prologis Preleases 211,000 Square Feet in Japan Development to Repeat Customer
Apr 10, 2014, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.