PRINCETON, N.J., June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Promius Pharma LLC announces its presentations for the 59th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society (AHS) in Boston, MA, June 8-11, 2017.
Promius will present 9 posters, including 2 late breaking at the AHS:
- Randomized, Double-Blind, Crossover Pilot Study Comparing 3 mg Subcutaneous Sumatriptan with 6 mg Subcutaneous Sumatriptan Using DFN-11 Autoinjector for the Acute Treatment of Rapidly-Escalating Migraine Attacks
- An Open-Label, Pilot Study of DFN-11 Injection (Sumatriptan 3 mg) for Medication Overuse Headache
- Human Factors Study of Subcutaneous Sumatriptan Delivery Devices: Comparative Ease of Use and Preference among Migraine Patients Using Simulated Injections
- Human Factors Study of Subcutaneous Sumatriptan Delivery Devices: Comparing Performance by Migraine Patients Using Simulated Injections
- Variability in Reported Most Bothersome Symptom in Subjects With Acute Migraine With or Without Aura: a Post Hoc Analysis
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics of DFN-15 (Celecoxib Oral Solution) Under Fasting and Fed Conditions in Healthy Adults
- Pharmacokinetic Characterization and Dose Selection of a Novel Sumatriptan Nasal Spray Formulation, DFN-02
The 2 late-breaking posters are:
- 2017 Migraine in America Symptoms and Treatment (MAST) Study: Methods and Initial Findings for Unmet Treatment Needs
- Most Bothersome Associated Symptom in Migraine: Results from 2017 Migraine in America Symptoms and Treatment (MAST) Study
In addition, Sagar Munjal, MD, Senior Director of Neurology Clinical Development & Medical Affairs at Promius Pharma, was selected to deliver an oral presentation:
- A Multi-Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Crossover Study Evaluating DFN-15, a Liquid Celecoxib Formulation, for the Acute Treatment of Migraine With or Without Aura in Adults
"We are excited to share the results of our team's research at this year's AHS," said Sagar Munjal. "Scientific research is essential to finding innovative solutions that address the unmet needs of migraine patients around the world."
About Promius Pharma LLC
Promius Pharma is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, one of the largest and most respected pharmaceutical companies in the world. With a robust commercial infrastructure and extensive research and development capabilities through its parent company, Promius Pharma is committed to bringing new products to market that meet patients' needs in dermatology and neurology. For more information, visit www.promiuspharma.com.
Promius Pharma, LLC
107 College Rd E
Princeton, NJ 08540
Ashish Girotra (USA)
+1 (609) 375-6145
Lori McCreary (USA)
+1 (609) 375-2995
Copyright 2017 Promius Pharma, LLC
Disclaimer: This press release may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on the management's current views and assumptions and involve known or unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. In addition to statements which are forward-looking by reason of context, the words "may", "will", "should", "expects", "plans", "intends", "anticipates", "believes", "estimates", "predicts", "potential", or "continue" and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. Actual results, performance or events may differ materially from those in such statements due to without limitation, (i) general economic conditions such as performance of financial markets, credit defaults , currency exchange rates , interest rates , persistency levels and frequency / severity of insured loss events (ii) mortality and morbidity levels and trends, (iii) changing levels of competition and general competitive factors, (iv) changes in laws and regulations and in the policies of central banks and/or governments, (v) the impact of acquisitions or reorganisation , including related integration issues. The company assumes no obligation to update any information contained herein.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/promius-pharma-to-present-innovative-scientific-results-from-migraine-studies-at-the-59th-annual-scientific-meeting-of-the-american-headache-society-300470358.html
SOURCE Promius Pharma LLC